1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for DD-ANNE

Jun 18, 2006

1. Hi hi!

I purchased some imperfect eyes from DD Anne! I don't have any idea why they are imperfect, they work wonderfully and are breathtakingly beautiful. I've been wanting eyes like the ones I bought for a looooong time. Thanks for offering them. Highly recommended!

DMM :kitty2

2. I bought eyes and everything went smoothly, thank you!

3. i bought 4 pairs of eyes. they arrived extremely fast and they´re perfect. they were packed very well (and with a cute smiley on the carton :D )
      thank you so much.

4. I bought four pairs of imperfect glass eyes. I received them super quickly, and they are beautiful!! Really high quality eyes, and the imperfections are practically unnoticeable. They're great and I highly recommend buying from DD-Anne :)

5. I bought 7 pairs of glass eyes from DD-Anne 3 for me, and 4 for a friend. They are absolutely breathtaking! I found the perfect eyes for Cyn from her website, and these eyes don't even look imperfect!

6. It's my second time buying, and again, everything went perfectly!
      The eyes are almost perfect, the imperfections are soooooo small that you have to look reaaaally close to see them - on photos you can't see them!
      I'm really satisfied. The eyes are gorgeous and shipping was really quick!
      Thumbs up!

7. I've bought glass eyes from DD-ANNE several times, and they always arrive very quickly and look fantastic :D

8. thank you once more for wonderful eyes. they are imperfect but at the same time cute, beautiful and charming. and you are always nice, competent and friendly.... I will buy more for sure, now only sad that still waiting for dolls to those eyes :D

9. i got my shoes!! =) they were cute though a lil big for my baby =P socks should do the job though~ Thank you DD-Anne for the nice job done and efficient communication =)

10. Wondeful!
      I bought 5 pairs of imperfect eyes from dd-anne.
      they were very well priced, packaged and arrived quickly! ^_^
      will certainly do business with again!
      Thank you :aheartbea

11. I bought 8 pairs of Imperfect Glass eyes and 2 wigs (4inch) from DD-anne. They were wonderful. Shipping was uber fast and DD-Anne communicated very well and very clearly. I would love to buy from her again!

12. I bout a wig and several pairs of eyes everything came very fast and it was all awesome, I have not found any flaw that can be seen and I love everything

13. I bought 5 pairs of eyes from DD-ANNE and I will most definately buy some more. Super fast shipping and amazing quality concidering how they are supposed to be 'imperfect'

Amazing and I will buy from her again!

14. I brought DD-anne 3.3 eyes and they are so lovely. Shipping was fast and communication excellent ... I even had the wrong addy on paypal but it was cleared up super quick with DD-ANNE :)

Thanks so much!
      Nina

15. I have bought some 'imperfect' eyes and a wig from DD-ANNE. She was wonderful to interact with, packaging and shipping was safe and faster than I expected. Quality was great and I will eagerly buy from her again when the next Dollfie needs it! :whee:

Thank you,
      ~Auska

16. [size="-10"]Bought four pairs of eyes from anne&they are amazing!
      Super fast shipping+packaged really well. Will definitely purchase from her again![/size]

17. I decided to buy some Imperfect eyes using the pay by paypal system she had set up on the Fairygarden site, but after sending the money through, she emailed me to say that the pair I'd ordered was out of stock. :?

But everything went smoothly, and she was wonderful to talk to and organise my eyes with! We were able to decide on an in-stock pair of different blue eyes, and she confirmed my payment swiftly, telling me that they would get here in about 20 days.

I can't remember how long it actually did take for them to get here, but I was so surprised when I got the package one morning, I totally wasn't expecting them yet. In short, great experience, beautiful eyes, and great communication as well. :D Will definitely be buying from her again if I need to. :)

18. I bought the full set Green Dam Mero from DD-Anne

She is glorious. Posing is amazing and the quality of both doll and clothing has blown me away. Packaging was a joy (silly but the little things make all the difference to me)

I am thrilled. Thank you to a true talent x x x

19. Bought 6 pairs of eyes and they are amazing <333. Shipping was extremely fast~ Will definitely order from her again!

And the drawing on the box was so cute. x3

20. I've ordered 8 pairs of eyes from DD-ANNE and got them today. They're gorgeous, such a bright vivid colors and perfect quality! The conversation was great, it was a very pleasant transaction, and I'm sure I'll order more eyes in near future. Thank you very much!