1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for DD-ANNE

Jun 18, 2006

1. I ordered 6 eyes from Anne and I got them perfect! I can't tell that there is anything wrong with them. Thanks!

2. This is my 4th or 5th order from DD Anne and the eyes are Awesome again.
      Thank you and I recommend to everybody!
      Prices are Awesome also!

3. After some chaos with the post office deciding not to give me my package (through no fault of DD-ANNE, post office was just being lazy!), I was finally able to pick it up. The eyes are beautiful~ I can't even see a single thing wrong with them!

I will definitely consider buying from her again!

4. * What did you order? 8 x pairs of eyes
      * When did you order? 5th of August 2010
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? very...used paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Quite fast...received them today ...so 12 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Absolutely and the flaws are so slight they're barely noticable.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

5. What did you order? 4 pairs of glass eyes
      * When did you order? July 27th
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay? used paypal was very simple
      * How long did it take to ship? faster then i expected, it was shipped on the 2nd and i got them today.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Very! I only see flaws in one pair and its so tiny i barely noticed it!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes and in fact i have already ordered again :P I will keep a eye out when she gets new stock!

6. I bought 8 pairs of eyes from DD-Anne and they're all beautiful. =D I can only find one noticeable imperfection on a single eye of one of the pairs; all the rest must be so slight I can't notice them at all. ^^ They were securely packaged and I would defenitly buy from her again. :)

7. Bought 5 pairs of eyes and don't see much imperfections, packaged well, and will always check her shop out first for eyes. :D

8. I bought a wig and pair of eyes from DD-ANNE; they arrived safe and true to their descriptions. Perfectly smooth transaction, and the pricing would be tough to beat!

9. Bought DD-Anne's "imperfect eyes" twice now, they had no noticable imperfections at all, very fast shipping and safely packaged, thank you! AA+++

10. Bought 4 eyes from DD-Anne and I gotta say, even imperfect, they're very beautiful. I'm sure in a doll they're not noticeable. They were packed well in a sturdy box and bubble wrap. I wouldn't hesitate to buy eyes from DD-Anne again. :]

11. I've purchased a tiny doll from the Alice in Underland collection by DD-Anne. It's an incredibly detailed work for such a size! It was a pleasant transaction, the doll was shipped on time and arrived just right for my birthday party XD Thank you very much!!

12. * What did you order? 7 x pairs of eyes
      * When did you order? 12-10-2010
      * How was the communication? smooth
      * How easy was it to pay? used the checkout on the website, and then paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? received the eyes on the 23 dec 2010 >so fast for this time of the year
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? completly
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no problem
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes for sure!

13. i just received the four pairs of eyes i ordered, they say their meant to be imperfect but i cant find a fault.
      great seller, i would definitely buy from DD-ANNE again.

14. I Came back for More :)
      Highly Recommend DD-ANNE, best price eyes on the broad!!
      ~Thank you~
      [​IMG]

15. I purchased 4 pairs of glass eyes from DD-Anne and they arrived in perfect condition! Shipping was fast as well. I'm very happy with the purchase and will definitely buy more in the future. Thanks! :)

16. I purchased 7 pair of glass eyes from DD-Anne. She shipped them immediately and refunded part of the shipping cost. Thanks! The eyes arrived 1 month later (I knew it would take awhile) and look great. Although they are "imperfect" I can't see anything wrong with them. They are the smallest sizes 8mm and 10mm. Will definately watch her site and purchase from her again.

17. I purchased a 4-inch black wig from DD-Anne.
      The wig is gorgeous and is wonderful quality! Great price, very well packaged.
      I will buy from her again!!

18. I've order again and again DD-Anne’s Beautiful eyes.
      I keep coming back for more..Fantastic Seller, Awesome eyes and prices. Highest recommends too!!
      Thank you DD-Anne
      gaylejoy/DoA

btw I just order 15 more pairs:dance

19. I've bought 5 pairs of "imperfect" glass eyes from DD-Anne. Shipped fast and arrived safely and well packaged!
      They're beautiful and I can't see any imperfections, and i'm very happy with them! <3
      For sure I'll be purchasing other eyes from DD-Anne!
      ~ Highly recommended!
      Thank you!

20. Another shipment of eyes came in I'm just as happy as before, Awesome prices, Stock up folks. This time I order the 8mm's and 10mm's and I'm really impressed!
      Thank you DD-Anne.
      Highly Recommend to all
      :thumbup Marvelous Shipping and Gorgeous eyes. :thumbup