1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Komoyochan!

Jun 25, 2008

1. Bought a Miho head from Komoyochan! She was friendly, had good communication and shipped promptly! I'm very happy. Would do business again!

2. I bought an FDoll body second hand from komoyochan <3 She was really communicative and kept me well informed when the shipping of my body was delayed a little. I wouldn't hesitate to do transations with her again~! Thanks so much hun~

3. Komoyochan bought from me, payment was quick communication was good, payment was quick, well basically everything went really well!
      thanks!

4. I sold my lati K to komoyochan~
      she was super friendly and great to deal with. I would definitely deal with her again :D
      Thanks!

5. I bought my Luts Cherry Dreaming doll from this user and I was very happy! She sent a wig, eyes, and clothing! :D Quick shipping and a tracking number. THANK YOU!!!

:whitetruffle:truffle:chocoberry:chocoheart

6. Komoyo and I did a trade!! she is extremely pleasent to deal with and i would gladely do it again!! everything was packed well and exactly as described!! thank you so much!

7. Sold a Miho Head and a SDF body to komoyochan. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt. An overall pleasant transaction :)

8. I bought a Latidoll K from Komoyochan. It was my first purchase off the MP and I've got to say, the transaction was great! Good communication and she was willing to answer all my questions (even if I saw some of the questions stupid). Even willing to allow me to laway on money order if I -really- wanted to. There was delays in shipping caused by factors that weren't within her control, but she was still honest enough to explain what happened, which I appreciate. Moreso, she was honest with the state of the doll/etc. The packaging was neat and tidy and he arrived safely in a good box. She has not only left the impression of a great seller but a good friend too. C :

I would not mind doing business with her again in the future!

9. sold some wings to Komoyochan, she was great and they arrived YAY, great experience!

10. Komoyochan bought a body and small other stuff from me. I was very happy with this transaction because she was a nice person to talk with, very understanding and patient throughtout the whole process, and she sent the payment as soon as we both agreed on the price. Thank you for being a wonderful buyer!

11. Komoyochan commissioned several dresses from me. She kept excellent communication throughout the process and paid quickly once everything was complete. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would love to do business again! Thanks so much for the perfect transaction!!! <333

12. I had an excellent and very smooth transaction with komoyochan (so sorry for my late feedback). I would highly recommand her. Great communication and serious person. Thanks so much again!

13. Komoyochan bought an artetje brush and a wig from me-- payment was very fast and she kindly let me know when it arrived! Thank you again :D

14. Excellent seller that gives amazing deals.

SUPER FAST SHIPPING!
      Excellent Packaging!
      Prompt pms!

Komoyo gave me a very good deal and made my purchase excellent. Highly recommended! ~Gus

15. I bought a So Nyeon Gi Ryun head from Komoyochan, and I'd say it was a wonderful experience for my first buy from an MP seller. I was actually in Penticton to buy it from her, and she was absolutely wonderful, and she set up a whole doll meet for me while I was there. The head was in the exact condition she said it was, and it was overall a great buying situation.

16. Got a YoSD Chinatsu from komoyochan and it was a very pleasant transaction!
      Thanks so much,
      I love my girl!!!
      -Pandora-

17. I made a good transaction with Komoyochan. I am very happy, she is a great seller, very honest^^. Thank you very much :)

18. A+++ for Komoyochan!

Komoyochan purchased a doll from me and she has a delightful member to deal with. She communicated with me very fast and directly, she was polite, engaging and very professional. I highly recommend Komoyochan both as a buyer and seller. Thank you!

~Gus

19. I bought a Minifee Woosoo and Kid Delf Yuz from Komoyochan. She was quick to respond top all the messages and the dolls got here really fast and very well packaged. Thank you!

20. I sold Migidoll Miho to Komoyochan. She was so friendly, very pleasant communication, fast payment and she let me know when got the package. I will be happy to have new deals with Thi ♥