1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for lajvio

Jun 11, 2008

1. Lajvio purchased a MiniFee Breakaway set from me and she kept in great communication with me the entire time. Payment was sent when promised and I am very pleased with our transaction.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase! :pcake:bcake

2. Iajvio participated in a GO I ran. She paid immediately and was very pleasant to work with. Thank you very much!

3. Iajvio ordered six fur wigs from me and was a wonderful customer! Great communication, quick payment, and lovely to work with. A wonderful transaction, thank you so much!

4. I had very smooth transaction with lajvio.
      She bought a Soom Teenie girl body from me and paid very fast!!
      Polite and friendly personality which made me very easy during the transaction.
      Thank you very much!

5. Ia was in my bygg/beyla split, and was a terrific participant! i would definitely reccomend her!

6. Oh gosh I can't believe I haven't left feedback! :doh so sorry.

lajvIo participated in one of my Soom Splits and was just wonderful to work with! everything went really well, payment was fast.

Thank you for a wonderful transaction n.n

7. I sold a Dollheart SD hat to her. Amazing buyer, fast with payment and nice with communication. Recommended!! :D

8. lajvio purchased a SD skirt from me. Communication was quick and friendly and they were lovely to deal with. I would definitely do business again!

9. Sold to Iajvio and the transaction was perfect, fast payment and kep in-touch, also very helpful with extra shipping costs, thanks so much! =^_^=

10. I sold a pair of Soom heel feet to Iajvio. It was a very good transaction.

Thank you so much!

11. lajvIo commissioned me for 2 faceups and it was a great transaction. She was very patient all along the time I kept her heads. She is a enthusiastic and nice person! I will be glad to have any kind of transaction with her :)
      I highly recommend her ^^

thank you :aheartbea

12. lajvio bought a wig and pair of eyes from me and it all went well! ++++++++++++++++ ^_^

13. I sold a pair of Beyla cutie hands to lajvIo and she paid me SUPER FAST! She was really sweet and understanding when I got hurt and couldn't go to the post office...and she also was patient with me when there was a mistake on the package. And she even waited I think almost 2 weeks for the hands to arrive. Such a sweet person to deal with! I would definitely do business with her again some day. ^_^

14. Lajvio bought a wig from me, payment was fast, prompt replies to PM:s and she's always a nice person to deal with both in- and outside transactions. Thanks :aheartbea

15. lajvio bought jeans and a sweater from me, everything went great :D

16. I sold a pair of Luts sandals to her. Amazing buyer, very fast with payment, nice and helpful with PMs. Everything went great and I highly recommend her as a buyer!! Thank you!! :D

17. LajvIo bought an SD outfit from me as well as a pair of shoes. She was really sweet and friendly and very prompt in replying to my messages! She paid quickly and also let me know when the items arrived :D I would definately recommend her as a buyer! Enjoy :3

18. I sold a wig to Lajvio, an overall very easy and pleasent transaction - I'd happily work with her again in the future.

Thanks!

19. lajvIo bought some shoes off me, and was lovely to transact with! She paid promptly, replied quickly, and let me know when everything arrived. Thanks a lot!

20. I traded with lajvIo....she was great to work with and everything was sent on time and arrived in great condition!