1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for lajvio

Jun 11, 2008

1. LajvIo ordered a wig from me . great communication and very nice to deal with^^ thank you so much~~

2. I did a trade with Lajvio. I got a pair of shoes and I sew a shirt for one of her boys. It all turned out really well and I´m really happy. Perfect communication.

*many hugs*

3. I sold a Puki Pukisha to lajvio. She was very friendly to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when her package arrived. Perfect international transaction, and I would definitely transact with her again!

4. lajvIo ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

5. lajvIo bought my BW EL head just a pair of weeks ago, and I must say that she's one of the best buyers that I have ever meet. She's very patience and friendly, the communication was just great and the paymet super-fast!! I will be glad to have any kind of transaction with her. She's really, really nice, I'm so grateful that she adopted my precious EL! Thank you!

6. Iaj and I did a trade fro each other dolls. It was WONDERFUL!
      Plus the package was awesomely wrapped!

7. lajvio bought SD girl hat and shirt from me~
      fast payment, fast reply, pleasant to talk to.
      what more can I expect? lajvio is a great buyer!!! XD

8. lajvio bought some items from me.
      Good communication, fast payment and overall a good transaction.
      A recommended buyer^^

9. lajvIo bought a skirt from me. Wonderful buyer, fast payment, excellent transaction overall! Highly recommended~

10. LajvIo is a very responsible buyer and good to communicate with. Highly recommended^^

11. LajvIo bought a wig from me. Payment was prompt, communication was good, and she let me know when the wig arrived. A pleasure to work with!

12. lajvio bought a vest from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

13. I sold some clothes to lajvIo. She is a great customer, excellent communication , quick response and prompt payment. I am happy and will surely do business with her in future.

14. LajvIo bought an outfit from me. Her communication was excellent and she paid very quickly. Thanks a lot!

15. lajvio purchased a couple items from my store. lajvio paid quickly and had great communication! A++

16. lajvIo bought a shirt from me. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

17. lajvIo bought some jeans from me and communication was great, payment was fast and she let me know when item arrived.

Thank you for the pleasant transaction :aheartbea
      would gladly do business with again !

18. Sold some clothes to lajvIo.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

19. lajvIo bought a doll from me ^^ i have nothing to complain about ^^
      Told me when she payed and kept in touch ^^
      Recomending with all my heart ^^

20. lajvio bought some eyes from me! It was a good transaction and I hope we work again together someday! <3