1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for lajvio

Jun 11, 2008

1. lajvio commissioned me for faceups on two of her boys and a hand blushing. With having to repaint one of them once and holidays in the middle, I took awfully long with them, but even so she remained very kind and patient. I'm very thankful for that. (:
      Communication was also perfect and friendly. She was a very nice person and I would deal with her any time again.
      A++

Thank you!! :)

2. I have sold a DOI Black Elf Sha to Lavjo one or two years ago, it was a real pleasure: she was patient, the communication was great, and she sent me her payements (layaway) very quickly each time!

I truly recommend her, she's a very serious customer, and quite a nice person. <3

I would deal with her again without hesitation! ^^

Thank you!!

3. lajvIo bought a MNF Sleeping Scar Breakaway head from me. The transaction was flawless and she's super sweet! I would deal with her again for sure!

4. I sold a Sard to Lajvio. Communication was prompt, payments were made fast and on time and she kept me updated when he arrived :) Could not be happier to have sold a doll to someone clearly delighted to own him. I would certainly sell to her again.

5. I bought a doll from LajvIo; a very good communication, with a very very well packed and magnificent doll on arrival. A nice seller and in the listening. I thank you ! ^^

6. I bought a Feeple Peavy head from lajvIo. Transaction went smoothly, great communication, wonderful seller! Thank you!

7. lajvIo bought a wig from me and it was a great transaction. Fast payment and good communication. Thank you! ^^

8. Lajvio commissioned me with face up of three of her heads. She paid promptly and was very patient with me ^^
      She is a very kind person and it was lovely to deal with.

9. Sold a customised handmade furwig to lajvIo. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

10. lajvio bought an outfit set from me. She was amazing to deal with. Quick payment and great communication. A highly recommended buyer! Hope to see you again soon! <3<3

11. Lajvlo is a great customer, responsible and pleasant to deal with.

12. Lajvlo ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with. Great at communicating the details of the custom design, quick with payment, and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. Definitely recommended!!

13. Lajvlo purchased a Luts Xylon head from me. It was a perfect transaction, all communications prompt and she let me know when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

14. Lajvio bought me a switch head ! the communication was great, the payment was sent the date she told me, it was perfect !
      Thank you so much for your purchase. Recommend ! :D

15. I sold a Dollshe Hound head to Lajvio.
      Perfect buyer, always responsible and understanding, quick and easy payment, and wonderful communication all the way through.
      Thank you, dear, I'm so happy you've got him!

16. I finished a successful deal with @lajvIo. I've experienced great communication and transaction. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much~:daisy