1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Lazuli

Oct 9, 2006

1. Lazuli sold me her DIM minimee body event head and therefore saved me when looking for the perfect birthday gift <3
      She's so pleasant to deal with and is shipping fast and carefully wrapped, simply the best!
      Thank you, Laz!

2. I commissioned Lazuli for one of her beautiful hats. It turned out beautifully. She's very polite and does a great job responding. I hope I'll be able to commission her again!

3. I bought eyes from Lazuli. Lazuli was very communicative and sent item very safe and fast.

4. I purchased wig from Lazuli, communication was okay, overall good transaction.

5. Lazuli and I did a trade - she made my dolls some sweaters for a Dollheart item. I am very impressed with the quality of her hand knitting - they fit my dolls perfectly and look amazing! Communication was very good as well and I received them in a timely manner. Highly recommend~! :D

6. she bought some doll clothes from me, a speedy, perfect transaction.

7. I purchased a gorgeous Dollstown Ganga head with a lovely face-up from Lazuli on Layaway. It was a truly wonderful transaction. Lazuli was extremely easy and sweet to work with and shipped my doll head promptly with careful and thoughtful packaging. I can highly recommend her to anyone seeking an honest and professional transaction in the marketplace.

8. I bought a wig from Lazuli, and I'm really happy with it! Thanks!

9. Traded again with Lazuli, as usual lovely to deal with and makes lovely knitted clothing :D
      Recommended for your custom knitted clothing and to trade with :) Thankies so much :D

10. Lazuli purchased a Koodoll head from me. Wonderful buyer, fantastic communications. Highly recommended.

11. Traded items with Lazuli. The items traded were three YoSD items that I had commissioned her to make.
      She was really polite and friendly throughout the entire transaction, and was very patient with my laggy responses.
      All in all, a very pleasant transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to tade with her again.

12. Lazuli purchased a wig from me, and it was a very lovely transaction! Very cheerful, clear, and prompt communication, swift payment, and I was informed as soon as it arrived. Just the kind of buyer that sellers dream about!

13. Lazuli and I traded a pair of Zoukes and some extras from me for three of her amazing sweaters!! They are so adorable and perfectly sized! Thank you so much and I highly recommend her both for trades and for her handmade wares! :)

14. I commissioned two sweaters from Lazuli! They're very beautiful, I love them very much! Thank you~

15. Received an SD sized sweater in a trade for a pair of pants and I'm very happy with it!! She made it herself and it's wonderfully made. It fits very well and I'm very pleased.

Communication was quick and easy and I would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you very much~!! :)

16. I purchased a lovely wig from Lazuli, arrived safe and sound. Great transaction, thank you so much!

17. Lazuli bought a vest from me and was a pleasure to deal with!! Thankyou so much

18. I traded wigs with Lazuli. She was friendly, sent the wig out promptly, and left nice feedback. Very trustworthy. :)

19. i bought a DiM - Jullis from lazuli. the communication was amazing and she worked with me by lowering the price a bit since it was all i had. ^^ he arrived safely wrapped in his box, perfect in every way :D i recomend lazuli :D the sweaters sent with him were amazing too x3

20. I did a trade with Lazuli for her hand-knit items - the trade went very smoothly and I'm extremely happy with the sweaters <3 They're well made and look wonderfully warm and snuggly on my dolls. Highly recommended - thank you so much, Lazuli! <3