1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Lazuli

Oct 9, 2006

1. I bought a pair of MSD overalls from Lazuli. Communication was great, and the packaged arrived quickly. Thank you! :)

2. Commisioned several hats & scarves from Lazuli, made items quickly & shipped them even faster, thanks so much!! =^_^=

3. I did a sweater trade with Lazuli and it went perfectly! Shipped just when she said she did and the sweater is lovely. Thanks!

4. I did a trade with Lazuli for a delicate sweater and custom made 'fairy' dress for a pair of Mystic eyes. Lazuli kept me updated and communication was great. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the crafted items that arrived. They're very pretty and soft. I would definitely recommend her to others for quality sweaters and knits!

5. I held a group order and Lazuli was taking part in it and she was a flawless participant. Highly recommended!

6. I commissioned a knitting sweater from Lazuli, her work has great quality and she is a excellent seller, very polite and responsible. I highly recommend her! :)

7. Just had a hassle free trade with Lazuli, definitely would love to do trades again with her. Thanks! :)

8. I had a wonderful transaction with Lazuli!!! Thanks so much.

9. I did a trade with Lazuli for some of her beautiful work. Everything was just what I wanted and the transaction went very smoothly. She was a pleasure to do business with. :)

10. Made a trade with Lazuli for sweaters from her in exchange for a head I was selling. Communication was excellent, always told me where she was at in her knitting. Sweaters are excellently made and I would definitely get a commission from her based on the quality of her knitting. She's a great trader, I would do business with her again. Thank you, Lazuli!!! <3

11. Lazuli has made a wonderful knitted sweater for my SD girl in exchange for my SD dress-set from TreeDesign I had for sale. It's been a very nice and friendlt transaction. I can fully recommend Lazuli as a good seller and buyer. :)

12. I bought a tiny doll from Lazuli.
      She's a wonderful person and reliable seller. Shipped parcel very quickly and packed everything very well.

Highly reccommended :D

13. i took part in a group order lead by Lazuli, and I have to say it was really professional, it was a great pleasure to contact her as she's super nice and helpful- I had some problems with an access to my bank account and she was really patient and understanding.

also, the shipping was really fast and packed well.

what can I say? I reccomend her to anyone.

:hamster:

14. I had a transaction with Lazuli - everything went very good

15. Lazuli knitted a sweater for my SD girl. It turned out just perfect! I hope to deal with Lazuli again in the future!

16. Hi!

I bought a pair of eyes from Lazuli, they where well packed and totally lovely

Thank you!

17. I ordered a custom sweater-vest from Lazuli. There was a delay for some reason, but to make up for it, Lazuli sent me two sweater-vests instead. She's very conscientious.

18. I commissioned a SD black and purple sweater from Lazuli, the communication was amazing since she's so sweet and friendly. She's really responsible with her PMs too, I don't find her likely to forget to inform her customers about anything since she kept me well informed even when I didn't inquire and to me that's an awesome trait of a commissioner :D Totally and definitely recommended, will be sure to commission again! Thanks Lazuli! <3

19. Lazuli bought a DollHeart outfit from me at the end of March of this year. The transaction went very smoothly and payments were delivered on time. Very pleasant communication, I would definitely do business with her again if given the chance.

p.s. Sorry for the late feedback! I was looking through my sale log today and I realized that I completely forgot to leave you feedback!

20. I sold some clothing items to Lazuli, and she was a delight to work with. Paid lightening fast and let me know when the items arrived. I would definitely work with Lazuli again!