1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back For Midnight At The Oasis/elfmoon

Sep 2, 2006

1. I buy from elfmoon a Roseann planetdoll. She communicate with me quickly and answered all my questions. Is very friendly and everything was perfect! I recommend 100% :)

2. Elfmoon was my swap partner in the 2012 BBB/RS swap. Her gifts were thoguhtful, and well made, and shipped out before the deadline! thank you so much!

3. I took part in Elfmoon's "Sugar & Spice Swap. It was a well organized swap and they where great at communicating. She also was my Swap Angel after my swap partner flaked on me. A++ Host to work with.

4. I participated in elfmoon's 2012 BBB/RS swap and everything was very smooth and organized, I would definitely participate in another ^_^

5. I was in a swap that elfmoon hosted. Was run very well, very organized, the best swap I've been in yet would definitely enter another.

6. i joined the resinsoul/bobobie swap held by elfmoon!

she was a fantastic swap host and a wonderful listener! great with communications and updates and very professional! i would love to join another one of her swaps again any day!

7. "Resinsoul/Bobobie Swap" is my 2nd swap I took part in that was hosted by Elfmoon. I found her to be a well organized swap and great at communicating. I love having her as swap host and hope to take part in more of her swaps down the road. A++ Host to work with.

8. I took part in the Resinsoul/Bobobie Swap that was hosted by Elfmoon. It was a delightful pleasure to participate in such a well run and enjoyable swap. Elfmoon was on top of everything, instructions were always clear and concise, and communications were excellent throughout the swap. I would be happy to take part in any swap she hosted in the future.:)

9. I was in Elfmoon's BBB/RS swap--my first swap ever! Elfmoon was kind and professional, even when other people were late in shipping out gifts. It made for a great time! Will participate in her swaps again.

10. I was in a.group order hosted by elfmoon. The process is smooth and comprehensive. The shipping is fast. Definitely love to joint her GO next time !

11. I bought a Doll Family body from elfmoon. Communication was great and it arrived quickly. Thanks!

12. I purchased a msd girl body from Elfmoon. Wonderful transaction, she was very kind, swift with replies and very honest when the shipping turned out cheaper when first expected.
      The body arrived well packed and its gorgeous!!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction, I would certainly deal with Elfmoon again :)

13. I was in a swap hosted by Elfmoon. There were difficulties with one of the participants, but Elfmoon handled them tactfully and fairly. I cannot say enough about how well the swap was run. I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her swaps or to recommend her to others.

14. I participated in elfmoon's sock-it-to-me swap and everything ran smoothly :) I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her swaps-thanks so much!

15. I joined Elfmoons Sock it to me swap, It was run well, and she was very helpful when there were some complications. I can't wait to join another swap!

16. Elfmoon was in my Tea Party Swap and made a very nice outfit for her partner and shipped out on time, highly recommend her to any swap leader. Thanx for joining my swap!!!! ^_^

17. Elfmoon took part in my Hat swap and was great!! She made 3 adorable hats for her partner and shipped on time!! thanx so much for joining my swap !! ^_^

18. Elfmoon took part in my Trick or Treat swap during the month of October, 2013. Everything went smooth as you please and I would love to have her take part in another. Thanks again for all your hard work!

19. I participated in a group order organized by elfmoon recently. She was very organized and professional, and communication was flawless. Buying from her was great and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would definitely recommend her as a seller/group order leader.