1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for PakouChan ^.^

Oct 21, 2006

1. I just had the great pleasure of sending a beloved doll to PakouChan's house. She is one of the best of the best of DOA and when I saw that she was interested in my girl I did my happy dance. Of course she paid faster than a speeding bunny and let me know right away when the doll arrived. I am so grateful that she saw my sales thread and asked to buy from me. There is no substitute for a first rate member filled to the brim with integrity, and that's who PakouChan is.

2. I bought a Nefer Kane Miss Humpty from PakouChan, and she was a pleasure to deal with. The doll arrived promptly, the communication was excellent. I would definitely purchase from her again. Thank you!!

3. I recently bought a Leeke tan Ariana from PakouChan. She's was an absolute pleasure to deal with, very helpful and accommodating.
      The doll was shipped super fast and packaged really well.
      Thanks so much!!!

4. I bought a Dollpamm Yuki from Pakouchan. She shipped promptly, and she was well packaged. A pleasure to do business with...thank you!

5. PakouChan sold me a beautiful Volks Rose. I've been trying to get my hands on this girl for AGES and finally, I was able to bring her home! I'm so, so happy! She was a marvelous seller! Great with communication and shipped out on time! I'd definitely do business with her again. Thanks honey!

6. PakouChan bought a Volks Kujo head from me. Paid promptly and communication was flawless. ^^ She let me know when she got the package and left feedback without being asked. ^^ All in all, it's a really pleasant transaction... ^^ Would definitely recommend her as a buyer! Thank you so much. ><

7. I purchased two dollies from Pakou and I really enjoyed the whole experience. Very friendly communication, patient and kind seller, secure shipping...all around excellent. Thank you again.

8. Palpi sold me a grail doll of mine ! I am thrilled. She safely shipped him to me
      I would do dolly business with her anytime! Thank you again!

9. I recently bought a doll from Pakou, and I couldn't be happier. Pakou worked with me so I could bring her home; and was very responsive to my many questions. She finally arrived today and is even better in person. Thanks, Pakou! :daisy

10. Bought a Volks Kujo head from Pakou. Very smooth transaction with prompt communication. She packed the head perfectly so it arrived without scratch or stain. Thanks!:D