1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for PakouChan ^.^

Oct 21, 2006

1. I sold a pair of shoes to Pakou and she is a great buyer. She sent the money pretty much instantly, and the whole transaction went incredibly smooth. Definitely recommended!

2. PakouChan sold a wig to me. It was in super great shape! She was a great seller!!! Very accommodating. Thanks :aheartbea

3. Pakou bought my SD Luna head; paid promptly, and was very communicative. Would do business with again.
      Take care of Luna! ^^

4. Bought some stuffed dragons and monkeys companions for my dolls from PakouChan. They were perfectly made and I received them in quickly. She is a great seller! Thank you.

5. just wanted to update I will no longer be selling to anyone who is not apart of the USA or Canada as I have had to deal with too many complications. I do not find these transaction worth the trouble. Im sorry.

-Pakou

6. I bought some wigs from Pakou a little while ago. There was a snag in shipping, but it was all fixed and there was great communication throughout the process. Great to work with. Thank you!!

7. I bought a fer from PakouChan, it arrived very well packaged with wrapping paper on the outside (whee a present!), a nice note and my address written on the inside box again...

She was nice and I would be happy to deal with her again in the future ^^

8. Great transaction with PakouChan, she bought a MNF head from me and paid promptly, and was very communicative, I definitly recommend her :)

9. I bought a MNF head from PakouChan. She is amazing to deal with. Excellent communcation and packed very well! I would do business with her again, and reccomend her to anyone else to do buisness with!

10. PakouChan is wonderful! I purchased a mohair wig and it arrived very quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. PakouChan also is excellent about communication during the sale. Thank you, my dear!!!!

11. pakouchan bought a wig from me, paid promptly and had good communication throughout. Thanks!

12. PakouChan commissioned a faceup from me, and she was lovely to work with. Communicated well, and informed me of possible delays when shipping, etc. Also informed me when she’s received the head back, which was nice! Thank you again for commissioning me; it’s been a pleasure working with you! :clover

13. Pakou bought a Volks head from me on layaway and was very good with communications and payment. Highly recommended as a buyer and as a responsible layaway payer.

14. Just had a very nice transaction with PakouChan. She is a great buyer. Highly recommended.
      Thank you, PakouChan.

15. PakouChan bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication great! Wouldn't hesitate to sell/buy to/from her again! XD

16. A very sweet, cute and lovely buyer. Thank you for a smooth transaction.

17. Fantastic buyer! Good PMs Very quick to pay. I would sell to Pakou again and again.
      Thanks!

18. Had a great transaction with Pakouchan. Bought a Volks head from her and she was quick to communicate,friendly and profressional.Kept me updated through the whole process. Hope to deal with again thank you :)

19. Pakou is one of the nicest people i have ever met!!
      she sold me her volks luna head.
      it was shipped very fast and was packed very well!!
      i would recommend her to any future buyers!

20. i sold a SD girl body to PakouChan on layaway. she was very nice to communicate with prompt reply. very fast payment than expected. i will not hesitate to deal with her again~~thank you^ ^