1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for PakouChan ^.^

Oct 21, 2006

1. She bought a Yo-SD dress from me, Great buyer!nice communication too!!

2. I purchased an darling Yo-Kun from PakouChan and had excellent communication every step of the way. Described accurately, well packed and arrived in perfect condition.:)
      Genie

3. Pakou sold a Volks Megu to me and I am in love!
      She came packed a little loosely, but that's OK~
      Pakou is very responsive to IMs, and dealt with my paypal newbish self every step of the way.
      Very patient and very prompt, great person to deal with :D

4. Very sweet seller and so wonderful to deal with. Very quick responses. ^___^ Thank you so much!

5. I had a wonderful smooth transaction with PakouChan. She maintained excellent friendly communication & paid promptly. Thank you PakouChan :)

6. I bought a beautiful SD dress from PakouChan. It was a pleasure to deal with her. The dress was shipped very fast also.

7. Purchased the beautiful purple dress she had for sale. Excellent seller, understanding and considerate. Beautiful merchandise, that dress is magnificent. Can't wait to get my girl into it for a photo shoot. Thankx so much PakouChan for a magnificent addition to my girl's warerobe. Oh and that was a unique job of packing for shipping in that mailing tube. My mail man was totally stumped as to what it was ... for that matter so was I.

- ShadowHawke -

8. Since there is no edit function here I needed to add. SUPER FAST SHIPPING. Does that girl have a transporter??? Lightning fast service.

- ShadowHawke -

9. I bought a beautiful 43cm Narin from PakouChan, and I love him to bits. :XD: :aheartbea

Pictures:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. I bought a Dollga wig from PakouChan and was deeply disappointed by it. Please see my thread here in the Problem Transactions sub-forum.

11. I bought a Yosd Kun from PakouChan and she arrived very quickly in perfect condition. Great communication. Thanks so much:fangirl:
      Genie

12. Great doing Business, Fast shipping. Wonderful.

13. I bought a Yo Tenshi Shizuku from Pakouchan, and it was fantastic, and when there was an issue with the eyes, she arranged and fixed everything. Very lovely!

14. I purchased a pair of Volks Rose default eyes from Pakou! Communication and ship times were a little delayed, but the item arrived packaged wonderfully and safely!

Overall, a good transaction!

Thanks, Pakou! : )

15. I bought a wig from PakouChan and it was such a wonderful transaction. The wig was just like it was described. Its sad that you're leaving the hobby, I hope you find something else that will make you happy!

16. pakouchan bought a pipos cheshire from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^ a great transaction.

17. PakouChan bought a doll from me on layaway. It was originally planned for a maximum of 3 months, but she paid it off in just under a month! When she ran into trouble, she did the responsible thing and arranged her finances in order to pay off her layaway -first- instead of doing what many other buyers would've done and putting it off (even though she still had more time!!) I really appreciate that. She always kept me updated on her status too AND paid her deposit very quickly. Great communication and very friendly. Thank you and enjoy your new girl!

18. Pakou has been awesome!!

I sold a mnf Shushu to her and I could not ask for a better buyer ever! :XD:

Her communication was great! And she was totally understanding when the post office made an enormous error and delivered to the wrong house! She finished her layaway almost a month in advance and was all around amazing :D

I would absolutely 100% be more than happy to say that Pakou is an excellent buyer and that everyone should hope to have a transaction with someone as nice as she is ^_^

Pakou hun, you are wonderful! Thank you!
      ~Gio:aheartbea:aheartbea

And cake!:pcake

19. I bought a MNF Shushu head from Pakouchan and the whole transaction was very nice. :) Great communication and fast shipping. Head was even better than described. I couldn't be happier! Thanks~ :D

20. Pakouchan Bought A Shushu Elf Head From Me And She Payed Super Fast..shes A Super Nice Person To Do Business With