1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for PakouChan ^.^

Oct 21, 2006

1. Great transaction with PakouChan who purchased a MNF DES from me on layaway. Payment was faster than agreed and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

2. such a wonderful DOA user!
      was so great to make a commission for.
      and was wonderful with communication as well
      thanks again
      K:pcupcake:aheartbea

3. I bought a mnf active line Juri from Pakou. Excellent communication, she is a great seller and a very nice person. The doll was well protected too.

Thank you for this smooth transaction ^^

4. I bought a Minifee Shushu Elf Head with a beautiful faceup. ^__^ She arrived well-packaged and promptly. Would definitely buy from PakouChan again! (Tho my wallet begs me not to.)

5. PakouChan is an asset yo DOA. Shes is a pleasure to do business with. She ran a Split on Cass and was very constant with keeping in touch with us all. Thank you very much they are all here safe..

THANKS

6. I participated in her Cass split, she allowed me to join even if I'm not in the US, communication was perfect and nice, and she sent everything as soon as she received it and perfectly packet... in one word: AMAZING!

Thanks!!!!

7. Communication is awesome, she shipped the item to me so quickly!!! And I love, love, love it!

Thanks Pakou!! :pcupcake:bcupcake

8. A very big thanks to Pakou for my dream girl))
      Very fast dispatch, great communication, wonderful transaction.
      Very honest seller and a great person.

Aside from that I think I've made a new friend :aheartbea :dance

9. PakouChan took part in my Bygg split, it was a great transaction, she was lovely and friendly, paid super fast and kindly let me know when the item arrived safely. I would love to meet again in the future and recommend to anyone :)

10. I bought a wig from pakouchan
      great communication
      and everything went fine
      thanks again

11. I was part of PakouChan's Soom MD Cass split. She kept me updated and shipped the parts promptly. Thank a lot! :)

12. I sold a doll to Pakouchan and also did a partial trade. She paid promptly and communicates faster than anyone I know ;). She also sent my trade item quickly and I'm very happy with the transaction.

Thanks so much!

13. Pakou ran a split for a Beyla. She was a perfect split leader, fast communication, very on top of things, careful packing and shipping. I would jump on any chance to deal with her again. Thanks so so much!

14. I bought a YoSD Lin from PakouChan. The communication was perfect and she was really kind. It was really pleasant to deal with her. The doll arrived in perfect condition as she described. Thank you very much! ^___^

15. PalousChan is a fabulous buyer! She purchased an Unoa faceplate from me and payment was INSTANT....Communication was Fabulous!~ 100% positive from me.

~Tiff

16. I bought a Volks Yo-SD Suzuna from Pakouchan and it was a fantastic transaction. She mailed her out the same day I sent payment and was such a sweetie.

17. I adopted a Beyla from PakouChan!

Her communication is AWESOME--she always replies SUPER fast to everything! She's also extremely understanding and accommodating, and was very patient with me paying off Beyla on layaway. She was also super patient with me asking way too many questions, too! ^^; And very very nice about -everything-. I would do business with PakouChan again and I highly recommend her as a seller!

18. I bought some eyes from Pakou, they were just as pictured and came in great condition. Shipping was pretty quick (despite the holiday rush!) and they were well packaged. Buying from her was quick and easy and she was very nice :)

19. A very understanding buyer. Most people would not be so calm about a package that becomes lost in the mail.
      I would love to do business again in the future. :)

20. PakouChan, sold me an mini outfit it arrived packaged very well and the gift she included was very sweet. Our transaction went very smooth she kept up great communication was a total sweetheart and I would do business with again. Thank you.