1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back For PrincessAI436!

Aug 4, 2006

1. Bought a pair of eyes from PrincessAi436. They arrived fast and safe. Great seller. Thanks!

2. I just sold a pair of eyes to PrincessAI436, and it was a great transaction! She was prompt about paying, kept up friendly communication, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. :aangel:

3. I've had a few excellent selling experiences with PrincessAI436! Always very nice and quick to pay!

4. Just got a nice shirt from PrincessAI436, she is super nice and it arrived very quickly. Thanks so much!

5. Received my wig in excellent time and in excellent condition! Thanks so much!

6. I purchased a pair of wonderfully awesome pants from PrincessAI436 :) Great communication, fast shipping, overall awesome to deal with :aheartbea

7. I was commisioned by PrincessAI436 for another face-up recently, she was once again a real pleasure to deal with! I look forward to working with her again soon!

Sera~

8. Huggles for PrincessAi436 for a Wonderful Transaction ^_^
      Highly recommended buyer ^.^

9. I bought a tiny from PrincessAI436. ^^ She was very nice. She is quick to respond to messages.

The doll came packaged very well, and arrived VERY fast.

10. I sold canday~ to PrincessAI436. Lovely communication, an easy transaction, and was patient with me as a new seller. Thank you! Highly recommend Princess as a buyer. ^w^

11. Friendly and exceptionally communicative! Once we settled on a price and the items and such, the payment was immediate. Very smooth transaction! ^^

12. PrincessAI436 participated in my dollmore group order. Had quick payment and great communication. would definitly do business with again! ^_^

13. PrincessAi436 just bought some Volks pins and a mini sized t-shirt from me and was just lovely to deal with. She responded to PMs very quickly and paid quickly. I would definitely sell to her again.

Thanks! :)

14. I sold a pair of Luts underwear to PrincessAI436, and she was great to work with. Would definitely do business again. Thank you~. :)

15. I made an avatar for PrincessAI436, and she was just so sweet and so awesome to deal with ^^- Very fast communication too ^___^ <3

16. Had a great Transaction with PrincessAI436, she was very nice and helped me out. Fast at shipping, a pleasure to deal with :) Highly recomended.
      Thank you~

17. I bought the cutest shirt from PrincessAI. She was very wonderful to deal with, sent the shirt quickly all nicely packaged. I really appreciate her! Thanks!

18. Bought a cute little skirt from her. She mailed it very promptly, and was great to deal with. She even included a few little goodies and a note. :)

19. Great transaction with PrincessAI436!! Wonderful communication, fast shipping. Thanks!!

20. I sold several boxers to her. Great communication, very understanding. Thank you! :)