1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back For PrincessAI436!

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought a CP EL from PrincessAI436. It was a GREAT transaction. She answered PM's quickly and she even sent me photos of how she packed him. She also shipped him out SUPER fast!

2. Great transaction and quick payment! Thanks again! :)

3. sold a pair of pants to princessai436, quick payments and transaction was smooth. very friendly to deal with.

4. Bought some lovely clothes from PrincessAI436 and the transaction went perfectly, thanks so much! =^_^=

5. I sold a head to PrincessAI436. She paid quickly, communication was excellent. Overall great transaction.

6. Bought Volks wings from PrincessAI436 and everything went well. Fast shipping, good packing and item is as described. I would do business with her again

7. Our first transaction with Princess was great. Quick, quick, payment and a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

8. Great buyer all round perfect transaction.

9. I just had a fantastically smooth transaction with princessAI436. She was the buyer which makes me the seller & it was all good & infact I'd do it again! :)

10. I purchased a pair of Bambicrony wings from PrincessAI436. She was super nice in contacting me when she had a pair for sale, and handled the entire transaction very efficiently. Speedy shipping too, I highly recommend her! Thanks so much! ^^

11. Hi! I bought wings! They were shipped fast and as described! Very Happy with seller! Would buy from again! Thanks so much!

12. I purchased a MSD head from PrincessAI436 and it was a wonderful transaction! The head was sent incredibly fast, and she was very friendly and responded to messages quickly. ^^ I highly recommend her, she's a fantastic seller! Thank you again~!

13. Heehee, I finally convinced PrincessAI436 to sell me her Mika body, and she was just an absolute gem! We'd planned on meeting at a bookstore so I could pick up the body, but I had a bit of an emergency, and wound up unable to call and cancel until half an hour after I was expected to meet her! She was SO wonderful about the situation, not a bit angry, and she shipped the body to me the very next morning.

That's the kind of seller that DoA really needs. Someone willing to go the extra mile and prove their honesty and great reputation as a seller.

Never fear when dealing with PrincessAI436!!!

14. The little princess of love bought a pair of jeans from me and was really understanding when I told her my son had set them out for the postman with no stamps on the package. She had to wait an extra couple of days and was all smiles about it. I'd deal with her again in a heartbeat!

15. PrincessAI436 = my hero!

She sold me an unoa face-plate, not only at a wonderfully fair price, but was an absolutely fantastic seller. She sent it immediately, and packaged it SUPER well. And even sent an adorable gift (thank you for the clips!) I cannot recommend buying from her enough, she's a wonderful lady~ :)

16. I bought a F2B skirt and converse shoes from PrincessAI. O M G. They are so cute!XD She shipped extremely quickly and responded to everything ridiculously fast o_o. She's incredibly nice and a pleasure to buy from^o^ Thank you~!>w<

17. I purchased an adorable outfit (Capri's and shirt) from PrincessAI436. She shipped SUPER fast and the items arrived so quick~ Plus she sent some adorable hair accessories and mini food which was so sweet. I'm very happy with this transaction and would definately purchase from her again in the future. Thanks again PrincessAI436 :)

~Meee

18. Purchased a lovely Luts shirt from PrincessAI436 for my boy, Tohaku. Shirt was shipped fast and came in great condition. She even sent me a little something...Pixy Stix!! She's an awesome seller and I'd definitely do business with her again.

Here's a link to a little photostory that sprouted from your package, hope you enjoy! Thanks again!

Tohaku's Sugar High

19. Great seller! Such a nice person too. Fear not when buying from or selling to this most wonderful person ^_^

20. Bought a pair of Msd jeans from PrincessAI436 she shipped super fast and is wonderful to deal with always nice. Sent some Pixy Stix along with my package Thank you I shall enjoy them. ^^ Highly Recommended!