1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back For PrincessAI436!

Aug 4, 2006

1. My Unoa glasses arrived without a hitch.. it was a pleasure doing business with Princess she is an excellent seller : )

2. I bought a Yo-SD sized panda blanket from PrincessAI436, and I got it faster than I thought, and she kept a great communication all the time XD

Thanks so much! <3

3. PrincessAi436 purchased some MSD lingerie from me and was fast to pay and very nice to deal with, I really appreciate it, thank you! :)

4. Another wonderful purchase made by PrincessAi436 from me. She paid very quickly for her unoa/slender mini sized dress and was friendly and responsive PMs. :daisy

5. Just need to say what a joy it is to work with her. Friendly communication, kept in contact and let me know when the Lishe I sold her was received. Thanks very much and enjoy her. Would sell again to her in a heartbeat.

6. Our transaction with Princess was excellent. We put a few items on hold and paid exactly when she said she would. Thanks so much!

7. PrincessAI436 commissioned me for a customized rose piece! I am very very very happy with this transaction! She paid when she promised she would and was a pleasure to deal with! Thankyou so very very much!

8. Bought some clothes from me - thanks much for letting me know they arrived! ^^

9. Princess purchased some SD items from me this month, paid right away and was a joy to do business with. I'd recommend her as a buyer anytime. :)

10. PrincessAI436 commissioned me to paint a head for her and the transaction was smooth! She paid and shipped promptly, and communication was great. I would love to do business with her again. Highly recommended!

11. I bought a Unoa Lusis from Princess. Transaction was incredibly smooth, doll was gorgeous. Very highly recommended.

12. Another flawless transaction with Princess. Highly recommended buyer!! Thanks again.

13. Sold a head to PrincessAI436. She paid promptly and was pleasant throughout the transaction.

14. I just had a WONDERFUL transaction with PrincessAI436--I bought a Wine Fer from her, and couldn't ask for a faster, more communicative, or nicer seller. She even upgraded the shipping on the outfit as a surprise! It would be a real pleasure to do business with her again--

15. Was part of my Mio group order, and like when she bought clothes from me, she was friendly and patient. Thanks so much! : D

16. We love dealing with Princess. Always quick with payment and a real sweetie. Thanks for the suggestions too!

17. got two mio tops from her, and she was just awesome. everything was super smooth, and I'd love to deal with her again! Thank you so much!!!

18. Sold some accessories to PrincessAI436 and she's a wonderful customer!!!

19. Another great transaction with PrincessAI436 as the buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived! She is very nice to do business with.

20. Another wonderful transaction! I had painted a head for PrincessAI436, and she's very commutative and paid promptly. Thanks again~. :)