1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back : Naitomeadoll

Apr 5, 2007

1. naitomeadoll is a great buyer. She bought couple doll things from me paying with billpay. Fast payment, good communication. The transcation went well, thank you so much!

2. naitomeadoll is wonderful! bought 2 bodies and a shiwoo from me-paid via billpay-payment arrived super fast! a real pleasure to do business with! thank you!

3. Naitomeadoll was a wonderful buyer! Very serious buyer (thank you!) and paid with a Money order! I would sell to her again! Thanks! <3

(Also, GREAT communication!)

4. Great buyer! Bought a Yder head off me and paid with a money order from her bank. Thanks again! Please enjoy him!

5. Naitomeadoll is indeed a great buyer :3 She bought a MNF Lishe boy from me and paid with BillPay, which worked out fine. She communicates often and let me know when he arrived and everything :D

Thank you so much~!

6. I agreed to sell a Tanpopo to Naitomeadoll for $500 by money order Oct. 11.
      She said she would send payment from her bank on October 18th.
      So I waited. We were in communications all during that time.

I received actual payment in the form of a billpay check Oct 21st. It was not a money order.
      But my bank said it was okay to cash. (They made a mistake.)
      I shipped the doll..Oct. 26. Naitomeadoll received it Oct. 29th.

Turns out Oct. 20th Naitomeadoll stop payment on the check to me. So her check bounced. She never told me she stopped payment. She let me assume the check was still good after I told her I received it and cashed it.

I am out $500 plus $35 returned check fee.

I have not received any payment as yet from Naitomeadoll.

Here is a link to others including myself who had bounced checks from her.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173119

7. I bought a CB Shiwoo from Naitomeadoll. Good communication and she ships on time. The doll has some stain on him, but she told me about it after she had shipped. It was nothing that cannot be cleaned. So not a very big deal for me

8. Bought a CP Chiwoo from Naitomeadoll.
      He was shipped very well and came to me quickly and safely!
      Thanks so much!

9. I have come to change what I said about her. She seemed genuine, but really she lied to me. Many times. She sent me a bad check, and that caused me fees, which she says she will pay. And then 2 weeks ago she said she'd send me the money. Things keep coming up (according to her), and still no money. At least she has kept in contact with me.

10. Purchased a Lishe Boy from Naitomeadoll, she stayed in contact the whole time! Was very friendly and the transaction when smoothly. (:

Thanks! <3

11. I sold her my Felian, she said she'd send the check out that day.
      She told me she sent it, so I waited. I waited many days, over a week,
      then e-mailed her politely asking if it was sent, and I was worried it had
      been lost in the mail. She replies saying "It should be there Tuesday".
      The deal went well, but after I asked her to leave me feedback to get
      started up on DOA and she didn't. :|