1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbaack for Baakay :D

Jul 20, 2006

1. A GREAT Buyer! She told me when the items i sent arrived and was extremely fast to pay! Couldn't ask for more :)

2. Bought a wig from me, paid quickly and all was well!

3. Another wonderful transaction with Baakay! Great buyer and a pleasure to deal with!

4. Best buyer ever? I don't know, but I think Kay might win that one. lol Another quick and easy transaction. She's fantastic!

5. Baakay bought my modded mnf chiwoo head. She was easy to work with, made quick payment, and was very nice!

6. I sold an MSD outfit to Baakay, and she was great communicating and paid quickly. Thank you, I'll be happy to do business with you again! :)

7. Baakay ordered a neck piece from me and the payment was sent promptly! Very lovely to deal with you, Baakay!

~Thanks

8. I sold Kay a pair of eyes and she paid faster than lightening! She was fun to deal with. :) Thanks again!~

9. I bought a Soom Aren from Baakay, and she's just the nicest, friendliest person to deal with! The doll came extremely well packaged and quickly, was in perfect condition just as described, and Baakay had excelent follow-through. Thank you and highest recommendations! :D

10. Baakay is simply awesome. I bought a doll head from her. Super-fast shipping, amazing communication, and all of the above. Loooove her, would do business again in a heartbeat, maybe even faster. :D

11. Kay is the perfect buyer! A+++++++ Highly recommended. Thanks again.

12. Excellent seller. Bought DZ Hid from her and he arrived in agreed upon condition with extra pillows (lol!) in perfect shape, packaged wisely and carefully, and arrived a day early! :fangirl:

13. Always a pleasure, always the best! Super buyer and a real sweetie to deal with. Thanks again.

14. Baakay purchased my El-SS head in January, and I could not have asked for a nicer buyer for my first big sell! She was an absolute delight to communicate with - infectiously friendly and enthusiastic, and she paid with a very speedy payment to boot.

I can't say a bad word about her! A highly recommendable buyer without question!

15. Every time I receive an email or pm from Bakkay, it's a great day! She is so much fun. As buyers go, she's perfect in every way. You'll enjoy any trasaction you do, with her!!!

16. I sold an Abio Angel Body to Baakay, and she was great to deal with! Quick payment, and awesome communication! Even with some problems with shipping (pretty funny story XD) she was still cheerful! Baakay is an A+ Buyer

17. Baakay is an awesome buyer, fast responses and fast payment. She is a joy to deal with, and I hope she will enjoy her new BC Inez very much ^_^.

18. Another perfect transaction with a perfect buyer! Glad you like the eyes and wig! Thankies again!!!

19. We love dealing with Kay. Thanks again for a wonderful transaction. You always make us smile!! 8D

20. I'm so happy to have meet Baakay. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful lady to adopt my Mnf tan el! She was perfect through the whole transaction, fun to chat with, kept up with communication and sent in a swift payment as well! Thank you so much for adopting the little guy! :aheartbea