1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback fo Du- Hast

Jan 20, 2009

1. I commissioned an outfit from Du-hast. She was very friendly and the outfit arrived just as pictured.

2. Du-Hast completed an outfit commission from me consisting of a vest and shirt for a Dream of Idol doll. She accepted even though she did not have the exact size (her Dollshe stood in for my DOI) and she said she would adjust things accordingly. We smoothed out all of the outfit details together and she was great in keeping up on my desires for the outfit. She even asked me questions when something was unclear and I admire that because it meant she wanted to do make this outfit perfect for my boy. She sent me photo updates along the way as she finished each stage including cut pieces, material, embroidering, and near completion.
      When the outfit was done she was quick to send me photos and I approved the final set. Unfortunately at the time I no longer had the money to pay. She was an incredible person when she said she would wait for me to collect the money. I then sent her payment two weeks later.
      The outfit arrived and I was in awe at how well it was done! She had done everything that I had asked for and went the extra step to line the vest to ensure no staining would occur. The embroidery was beautiful and the vest fit perfectly. The lacing I had asked for was well done and creative. The shirt was very nice and stretchy which was a plus because my boys like to fight back when getting dressed.
      All in all I am very pleased with the whole transaction. Communication was smooth and uninterrupted. Updates were prompt and detailed. The shipping was lightning fast and the outfit is wonderful. Thank you so much Du-Hast! I look forward to another great commission in the future.

3. Du-Hast also made a clothing commission for me, consisting of a decadent gold/black coat with fur for a Iplehouse EID guy.
      She wrote me several messages throughout the whole process to show me the materials she had bought, even buying several kind of buttons etc. to let me choose the ones I'd like the most.
      The materials she got are from awesome quality, the fur is full and soft and the fabric is lovely.
      She always kept me up to date and showed me several WIP pictures.

I was very smitten by the finished product and even more amazed when I was finally able to put it on my doll. The coat is very well sewn with proper lining and fits my boy like a glove.
      I really couldn't be happier with it and can highly recommend du-hast as a seamstress.
      I'm sure I will commission her again in future :)

4. Du-Hast made a nice clothing commission for me, consisting of a corset ,shoulder piece, shorts, hat and stockings. All this made for my Dream of Doll new girl DoT body. She worked with me with the changes with the hat and the shorts. Nice quality materials. I had her hold off a month so I could gather the money. It was nice that even though she did not have the same size doll she worked with me anyway. She worked with me making sure I approved the fabric. Also pictured the outfit I commissioned for the final photo update approval. She even sent me some doll sized prop food. I would recommend du-hast as a seamstress for sure.

I am happy with my commission and I hope to be able to commission another outfit from her in the future.

5. I commissioned Du-Hast to work on four MDS kimonos for my Doll Chateau Boys. OMG!!! AMAZING. Her work is incredible. I just gave her the measurements and a few sample pics of how I wanted the kimonos to look. WOW, she went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much! I will certainly be contacting you for a commission in the near future.

6. Du-Hast bought a pair of 60 cm boy hands from me. Communication was friendly and fast, and payment was instantaneous. She also let me know as soon as the hands arrived. Highly recommended! Would definitely do business with her again!

7. I Commissioned Du Hast to make me a Matador outfit for my EID boys.
      She Kept me up to date with all progress, pictures & diagrams & fabrics. The final product was breath taking, it could not have been closer to the picture I showed her in the beginning. Beautifully embroidered, with such care and attention to detail. I am still blown away by it.
      I would defiantly recommend her services to anyone wanting something original for their resin children! Outstanding communication, Understanding & Intuition. & very reasonable prices too!

Thank you so much for making my dreams come true. :lol:

8. [​IMG]Iplehouse comp final by Christie Romano, on Flickr

9. [​IMG]Iplehouse comp final by Christie Romano, on Flickr

10. Du-hast answered my WTC thread for pirate boots. She is a very sweet person who answered my PM's quickly and was very helpful. She drew up different designs for the boots and was very happy to combine two styles together. The boots are made out of real leather and are absolutely stunning! I'm very happy, and grateful to Du-hast for making such wonderful boots! I'm very, very happy she replied to my thread :) I definately recommend her and would commission her without hesitation! Thank you so much for everything! I cannot thank you enough!

11. This lady can pretty much make anything I think :)

I ordered a custom hanfu (kimono dress), and while it was deliberately simplified a little to accomodate my budget, it looks amazing. Quick communication, and a beautiful result. <3

12. du-hast bought a SOOM Chrom head from me. ^^ There was no trouble with payment and communication. The mail was pretty slow but she was very patient and let me know when she got the package. >< Would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much. (_ _)

13. Positive Transaction

I commissioned du-hast to make a full 18th Dynasty Pharaoh's outfit (headdress, shift, belt, skirt/wrap, sandals) or my Soom Ender/Dikadoll hybrid. I was shown sketches and ideas of designs to pick from, offered many options on fabric and beads, and given an accurate quote before committing to anything. I was not asked to pay anything until the commission was complete, so I had plenty of time to save up. Communication was excellent, I was kept up to date and notified of delays and problems, and asked my opinion on how to resolve issues. Every question and PM I sent was answered within 24 hours. It was shipped safely and I was given a tracking number immediately. The clothing is beautiful and looks great on Pharoah Ay, I love it! Thank you so so much!

14. I commissioned du-hast for a Victorian gown based on one that was from a movie and which could fit my girls ranging from 63-68cm. She did an incredible job with the limited fabrics I sent her, letting me know of the status of the project whenever she could. Really happy to have worked with her, and I hope to commission her again in the future. Excellent transaction! Thanks very much ^_^

15. I ordered a custom EID shirt from Du-Hast. The transaction went perfectly, and the shirt is amazing! The quality is really great :D She sent many updates on the shirt and sent pictures, which was very good, and went to a lot of effort to make it perfect. I also liked the fact that she took payment after they were made, which makes sense to me. I will definitely order from her in the future!

16. I commissioned a custom dress from Du-Hast for my JID girl consisting of a dress and an underskirt. She accepted even though she didn't have a doll the exact size. She got back to me very quickly. The fabrics are of a really good quality and very soft. The dress matched my design exactly.
      I am so pleased with it and would definitely recommend and commission her again. :)

[​IMG]

17. I commissioned Du-hast to make a leather armor outfit for my Knight - EID Tedros. She communicated often and gave me all type of choices. I can not say enough about the quality and her ability to create something I could not imagine being created. It was like a dream come true for me! Her boots are THE BEST too - I have already asked for another piece to be made. I absolutely LOVE the matador outfit that a earlier post showed, had no idea she could create something that either - I think her creativity and abilities know no boundaries. If you need something special - she is your go to person!

18. I commissioned Du-Hast for a full 5 pieces suit for my Iplehouse EID Chase. It's magnificent! She used silk, cotton, jacquard, trims and buttons, and every steps of the way she contacted to be sure of what I wanted even giving me the option of choosing more fabrics and trims. She's really quick and I'm extremelly happy of the result, she's also really patient since english is not my first language I had so problems communicating my ideas, but she understood and did way more than want I had in mind. Her outfits are as beautiful as can be and I will not hesitate to recomend her to all of my friends in the community (which I already did). Overall, great communication, patiente, quickness and outstanding work, I recommend her greatly and hope I'll have the chance to order from her again in the futur ^-^

19. Received my fabulous commission and am very happy with the outfit. The fabrics are great and the details are very nice. She sent detailed information during process and answered all my questions. She even included an extra top, which was very thoughtful! Highly recommend this member and would happily work with her again.
      [​IMG]

20. I commissioned a Tauriel outfit from du-hast. It arrived yesterday and is fabulous! The fabrics have just the right drape and the leather work is amazing. Throughout this project du-hast has had excellent and friendly communication asking questions to make sure I'm happy with her choice of fabrics etc., or needing clarification, and keeping me updated on project status. I give her a most excellent recommendation!

Jay