1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback fo Du- Hast

Jan 20, 2009

1. I commissioned a custom outfit from du-hast. It was for my Souldoll Kyron, and I was so happy that she was able to sew in his (slightly weird) size. Communication was always excellent, and I was kept up to date with everything that was going on. The final product turned out beautifully, with some amazing fabrics that are just perfect. I am so incredibly happy with my commission, and would love to commission du-hast again in the future. Thank you for your hard work. :)

2. I commissioned a jester outfit for my minifee boy and it turned out fabulous! Amazing quality, quick work, and du-hast was an absolute pleasure to work with! She followed my design right down to the letter! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for great quality clothing for their dolls! :)

[​IMG]

3. I bought Soom Mecha Angel body from du-hast, and it was a pleasant transaction! The conversation was quick and friendly, package was good, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with du-hast again!
      Thank you! <3

4. An absolute pleasure to work with. She does beautiful work and will keep you included in every step of the process, I even had her message me just to double check that the fabric was what I wanted! 10/10 would recommend

5. I bought some jointed hands from du-hast and it was a pleasant and easy transaction--everything carefully wrapped and even a little present! I would be happy to do business again!

6. i commissioned d-hast for a soom outfit!!!! omg its amazing i love it!!! for sure come here again^^

7. Purchased a Souldoll MSD girl body from du-hast. Shipping was fast, great price, and she included some extras! Very sweet seller, and would love to do business with again! Thanks!

8. I comissioned du-hast for a full outfit plus leather armor parts and I could not be happier or more impressed!!!
      I made some concept sketches and she not only made it look exactly like what I wanted but she made it really work as a functional outfit. Everything looks perfect in the small scale, fits well, and does not hinder posing or movement despite multiple layers and thicker fabrics.
      Additonal she was very easy to communicate with and always kept me apprised of the status of the project- which was completed fairly quickly!
      I can't reccomend du-hast enough and I really hope she will accept another project from me in the future! Thank you!

9. I commissioned du-hast to make me an outfit (with shoes and gloves) based on Commander Cullen's from Dragon Age: Inquisition, what I received was absolutely spectacular!
      Communication was great, I was well informed of any delays and all my questions were answered promptly. I was included in the decision making progress when it came to the materials used.
      The materials used in making this commission were all high quality. Real leather was used to make the gloves and boots, which makes the outfit look more authentic and more importantly last longer.
      A lot of time and effort was put into making this commission and it shows. The amount of details in the outfit and boots are incredible! (the belt and armour is amazing!)
      The price I paid for this commission was well worth it considering all the work that was put into creating this masterpiece!

I highly recommend du-hast if you ever need anything made, if I ever need to commission someone again, du-hast will be the first person I go to.

[​IMG]

10. I commissioned du-hast for an outfit for my DC kid boy.

I also sent her the body to work with, since she didn't have anything remotely close in size or proportion.
      Communication was great, the outfit exceeds my expectations, and my body arrived home safely.

I'd definitely work with her again & would recommend her work to others ! :D

[​IMG]

11. I commissioned a full outfit & WOW! I am very picky on quality & I have nothing but great things to say about this commission!

Thank you again for everything!

12. Positive feedback for du-hast. They purchased a Soul Doll Dane head from me and the transaction was flawless. Thank you!

13. I purchased several pairs of ancient china styled shoes and they are amazing. No problems with the transaction, and prompt communication. Thanks so much!

14. I commissioned du-hast for a custom outfit for my Souldoll Shiva. Communication was excellent, the price was extremely fair, and the time it took to get my outfit was super fast (less than a month!). She packed it up this week and sent it here--it arrived faster than expected and was packed very, very well. The materials are of good quality and the seams/stitches are so neatly done.

I would highly, highly recommend if you need something custom done to commission du-hast for it!

15. I commissioned 2 clothing pieces from Du Hast. Communication was excellent, price was fair and shipping was very fast. Sadly the pieces ended up not fitting due to working with slightly tricky measurements, but Du Hast was very polite and fair in reaching an agreement about the transaction. Thank you!

16. I commissioned the talented Du-Hast for an outfit for my Super Gem boy. I can't say enough wonderful things about this artisan. She is incredibly communicative to ensure you get EXACTLY what you want. Even better, she is a fast worker and put together work in progress photos for me along the way to approve her fabric choices. I am over the moon with the result. She made several complicated pieces for me and gave me a fantastic deal. I would happily work with her again to create a one of a kind art piece for my dolls.

Thank you again so much!

17. I commissioned two identical complete outfits for my MSD twins (in different colours). Boots, leggings, belt, shirt and overcoat- X2. Du-Hast kept me up to date all along the process, contact was frequent and many photos were taken so I could see how things were progressing. The price was a steal for the amount of work Du-Hast put into the outfits and the detailing on the pieces once complete.
      Thanks so much, I love them and my boys look like little princes now (which they always were, but never appeared as previously).
      Would definitely recommend! A++

18. I commissioned Du-Hast to make clothes & armor for my DC K-12 after being highly satisfied with an earlier commission for this same doll.
      As with the first commission, the craftsmanship is suburb and I am thrilled with the results.

Absolutely recommend!

19. I commissioned a custom dress from du-hast, and it was a super smooth process! She took my concepts and was able to work with my budget, and was with me through every step of the process. The craftsmanship is absolutely wonderful, and it fits my girl like a dream. The shipping was fast, communication was excellent, and I highly recommend her if you need a custom piece done!

20. I commissioned a custom set of clothing based off a game character and the results were accurate and the clothing very well made. It was a complicated design and they did a great job. Wonderful communication and I will not hesitate to do business with them again.