1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 916mvk

Oct 3, 2009

1. I sold some Dollmore items to 916mvk. Such a great sale, with no worries at all, and I was told straight away when the items had arrived. Thanks!!

2. I bought a Severus Snape MNM head off of 916mvk, and everything went smoothly. He arrived safe and well packaged and he's perfect!

Thanks a lot! I'd be pleased to do business with again.

3. Feedback: Positive
      I Bought a Fairyland Multihead from 916mvk. Apparently someone had just "flaked" on her, and we were both happy to complete the transaction smoothly and quickly ~ I think it was only a week between order confirmation and arrival!

:D I would absolutely do business with 916mvk again :D

4. 916mvk bought some Macbooks from me. She was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and prompt payment. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks!

5. 916mvk bought a wig from me. Communication was great and she was very prompt with payment. Thank you!

6. I had a great experience as a seller! 916mvk bought an outfit from me, paid promptly and had friendly communication. I was very happy to participate in this transaction and highly recommend 916mvk! Thanks! :thumbup

7. I bought a WS Spiritdoll Abies head from 916mvk on a 3-part layaway. 916mvk was so friendly & pleasant to deal with and the head was exactly as described. She shipped it out as soon as I made my final payment, and packaged it EXTREMELY well. I would not hesitate to buy from her again - an EXCELLENT seller! Thanks so much!!!

8. I sold a Volks SD13 4 Sisters head to 916mvk and she was a fabulous buyer. Prompt communication and payment. Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction!

9. 916mvk bought a yosd wig from me. It was an excellent transaction! =D
      Thank you so much for such a nice experience!

10. 916mvk bought some shoes from me. The transaction went smoothly thanks to her fast payment and prompt communication. She was nice to talk to and a pleasure to deal with.

11. 916mvk purchased a Leeke Mikhaila from me. Transaction went very smooth. She responded to IMs and paid quickly. Thanks so much!

12. 916mvk bought some doll clothes from me. She paid quickly and notified me of the items' arrival. Thank you for the pleasant transaction. :)

13. I purchased a Feeple 70 Ashley from 916mvk. She was fantastic to work with! I did a short layaway and it was great. Ashley shipped very fast and was extremely well packaged! I would definitely recommend purchasinf from her in the future. Thank you for a gorgeous girl!

14. I just sold a pale aqua fur wig to 916mvk-san! She was super friendly, communicative and sent payment lightning fast!! And she let me know immediately when she received the wig. Wonderful buyer in every way!!

Thanks again for a perfect transaction!!!!! Highly recommended asset to DoA!

God bless!

Setsuna ^^

15. I sold a doll head to 916mvk. She was the perfect buyer! Prompt payment, very kind and friendly communication all the time.
      She also directly told me when the package arrived.
      I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you :aheartbea

16. 916mvk was a participant in my twenty-third Leekeworld group order and what a remarkable participant they were! Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were consistently sent along swiftly. A pleasant transaction through and through; I would happily transact with them again in the future.

Thank you for your participation in this order!! :D

17. +1 as a seller!
      I bought a Bonbon from 916mvk and I couldn't be happier. She was exactly as described and she even threw in some clothes for me. Communication was consistent and friendly throughout and shipping was super fast. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

18. 916mvk bought some trousers from me and it was a pleasure: quickly to pay, nice to talk to and told me when the package arrived. 100% recommended!

19. Great GO member!!! 916mvk participated in my recent Iple GO...wonderful experience! Fast pay & great communication...thanks :)

20. 916mvk brought some SD17 shirts from me. Wonderful transaction, great communications and fast payment. I highly recommend! Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!