1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for A Starving Artist (astarvingartist)

Jun 29, 2009

1. Participated in astravingartist's Angelheim GO. It went very smoothly without any stress and when my hooves and horns arrived, they were incredibly well packed. She even waited to find the cheapest shipping method for me before she sent them out :) I would definitely join another GO led by her!

2. astarvingartist commissioned a kimono and obi from me for 8 dollars back in November and seeing as how it is now June and I have yet to be paid for it I am writting this transaction off as a flake and am cutting my losses for the materials and time it took me to make it.
      She commsioned a red boy's kimono and obi from me back in November which she asked for by Anime Nebraskon which was during that month. During that time I got the kimono finished but wasn't quite finished with the obi so I gave her the kimono and told her I'd get the obi to her later. She gave me the ok on the kimono when I gave it to her. She told me that'd she'd pay me after the con and I agreed that when she paid me I'd hand over the obi. Now I understood at that time that she was having problems getting work and she was having money issues so I was willing to wait a bit longer because she was local. Seeing as how since that time she bought a Chalco (that I ordered for her) and hasn't paid me, that shows me that she had no problem producing the funds,
      yet could not pay me when asked about the payment for the kimono.
      When I brought it up with her she told me that she didn't like the kimono and she wanted a girl's long sleeved kimono. She also informed me that it was my responsiblilty to remind her of when she owed me money, and that she would pay me when she received the obi, which was not what we agreed upon. Prior to this she continued to give me excuses of why she could not pay me, one being that she didn't have the money at the time or that she'd get me the money the next week.
      I will not give her the obi until I receive payment as it's the only thing I have as insurance that so that I would get paid. She refuses to pay me until she get the obi and I refuse to do that as there is no guarentee that she will pay me after she gets it seeing as how she has not been reliable in past transactions. She may keep the kimono and I will consider this transaction resolved as I am done dealing with it.

3. ASA Traded me a wonderful pair of glass eyes. She waited patiently for a hand knitted doll blanket of her specifications.
      Would do more with her willingly.

4. >.> should have done this sooner....

I joined a group order for Angelheim a few weeks back and despite a few setbacks, she was always communicating with everyone, and the sword I ordered came in well-packaged.

Would do another GO again <3

5. I ran a split that astarvingartist wished to be a part of. During the whole waiting process she was quick to respond to any questions I had in order to prepare the item to ship out. Once the doll arrived, I decided to get rid of a few of the pieces that were unclaimed that I couldn't use, having an interest in them we negotiated a good price and she paid me promptly. Once that was complete and the pieces shipped out, she maintained good communication and let me know the instant they arrived!
      I would definitely do another split/transaction with astarvingartist, she was a chipper charm to deal with and I would reccomend her to anyone!
      Thanks again astarvingartist! :chocoheart

6. I bought an MSD lingerie set from astarvingartist! She was willing to work with me on getting the shipping cost down and the package arrived super fast, I would be more than happy to deal with her again!

7. Positive vote!

I bought Chrom outfit from her, She had a little delay in the shipping and some problems with the tracking number but at last everything went OK so no problem!!!

8. I bought a set of eyes from astarvingartist.
      The transaction was perfect, she sent the eyes out very promptly and the arrived quickly! ^_^!

Communication was great and all in all I have absolutely nothing to complain about! Thank you very much!

9. I bought a soom Chrom wig from her and she was a pleasure to do business with. She shipped it as soon as the payment cleared and she kept very good comunication. I would love to do business with her again. :)

10. I joined astarvingartist's Soom Syen split for the extra fist hands.

Astravingartist was brilliant. She kept me updated on all the details of the order, was very nice and easy to communicate with, and shipped everything fast, all safely packed. She even kept tabs on the tracking to make sure everything made it!

It was a perfect transaction. :)

11. I participated in a Soom Syen split with astarvingartist. She was super organized, prompt with emails, let us know what was up all the time, sent notifications and photos when the split arrived and shipped my parts super fast! It was a wonderful experience, and I wouldn’t hesitate to join another split run by her! Thanks!

12. astarvingartist ran a Syen split out of which I got eyes and a wig, and it couldn't have been easier. Communication was great, the order went through sooner than planned, and I had my items two days after they arrived at her home. I would absolutely do business with her again!

13. astarvingartist commissioned cat hat things from me, was very friendly and prompt with communication and payment! She was my fitting guinea pig for SD sizes and gave me lots of feedback and pictures. Great to deal with, I'd gladly work with her again. c:

14. I participated in a Soom Syen split run by astarvingartist. Everything arrived safely and with good contact throughout. Thanks again! :)

15. I participated in a Featherfall GO with astartingartist and everything was above and beyond superior - great communication and perfect in every way. Thanks. Cheryl

16. I was a part of one of Astarvingatrist's Syen splits for the outift. Communication was wonderful through out, she kept us all updated at every stage of the order, shipped quickly and offered to mark down my packet. Thanks again! ^^

17. Did a trade with A starving artist for her HZ Leather top. There were some few minor shipping delays on her end but she kept me up to date with excellent communication and also threw in another item from her sale thread for all of the trouble.

When the tracking came up that the item was missent she did her best to track it down and find out what was going on.

After all the struggle it finally got here and everything is in perfect condition and just as described!

I would be more then happy to do business with her again as well as recommend her to others. She was fantastic to talk to and communicate with!

18. Participated in a Syen split from astarvingartist. She kept us up to date on everything and was just great.

Thanks. =D

19. positive

Astarvingartist let me buy a Grit Cloak off of her at a reasonable price, shipped the cloak when she said she would and it arrived in new condition. Thanks!

20. Participated in astarvingartist's split for Soom Aphan. She was very quick with communication, and great about keeping me updated. She was even sweet enough to include some extra, smaller S hooks she had lying around after learning about the S hook problem with Soom. Definitely recommend her as a split leader. :)