1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for A Starving Artist (astarvingartist)

Jun 29, 2009

1. I got a human Aphan head in a split with astarvingartist, and she was *wonderful* to do business with. Excellent communication, quick shipping...I would certainly recommend her! :)

2. I just bought a MNF body from her and she is absolutely awesome! She has great communication, quick shipping and just an wonderful seller all round. I highly recommend her and would gladly buy/sell to her any day. ^^

3. I participated in astarvingartist's Aphan split. Perfect split leader and had great communication! Would love to do a split with again! Thank you so much!

4. I bought a yosd doll from astarvingartist
      she is really a great seller
      She has been so helpfull with everything
      giving the doll a new face up,taking a lot of pictures
      answered all my questions
      I cant thank you enough for everything
      thanks so much!!!!

5. multiple purchase feedback:

I've participated in astarvingartist's Syen split, Aphan split and purchased her NS Kozy raccoon head.

Let me just say that starving is absolutely amazing to work with! She is an incredibly easy-going and flexible person. She even held onto some of my items while waiting for the Aphan split to arrive! During our multiple transactions her communication has been amazing and we've honestly spoken pretty much every day on MSN. She was very understanding if I was late or a few $$ off on a payment (as my job is on-call, so my hours vary from paycheck to paycheck), and immediately responded when money was received.

I would more than happily deal with starving again in the future!

6. I bought a couple of Eyes from astarvingartist and was additionally a pair of it!
      Everything PERFECT! And faster shipping

7. I sold a SD carrier to astarvingartist and the transaction was great! ^^
      Payed when she said, fantastic communication, and very friendly!
      I would happily deal with her again.

8. I was a part of a split organized by astarvingartist. Communication was excellent. I was informed every step of the way from the time I joined the split until the parts shipped out. I received my parts of the split in perfect condition, and a very quick shipping time. I am thoroughly satisfied. I would definitely join another swap run by astarvingartist.

9. I participated in a split run by astarvingartist, and am very satisfied! She kept us updated on how the order was coming along, when it shipped (with tracking number), and once it arrived, my part shipped quickly and arrived safely. I would definitely participate in another split with her. Thank you so much!

10. astarvingartist let me participate in a Soom Split for Silt! The split went amazing! She was keen on keeping contact throughout the entire split process. I originally paid for the Soom Silt head and mask with face up as well as the Silt wig and eyes. Later on through the Split progress, I traded my B&G yosd Melissa for the Silt body.

This was an amazing experience and I would LOVE to work with astarvingartist again! She's a lovely person and I recommend her HIGHLY. :3

11. I purchased a pair of Keny hooves from astarvingartist ^^
      She was quick to reply and was very courteous and fast to ship :D
      Thanks abunch~

12. starvingartist bought my galena talons, paid on time when she said and was a pleasure to deal with. Recommend to anyone :)

13. Positive Feedback
      Soom Silt Split
      Faceup

Fantastic communication through the whole process of the split. Even though there was a small mixup, we were able to get things properly situated.

Despite foul weather, and my unexpected move, She was wonderful to work with, and gave my doll a very nice faceup, for free as compensation. I like it very much.

I would be happy to do business with astarvingartist in the future.

14. Positive! I joined a Soom split that astarvingartist ran and it was great. The communication was wonderful, lots of updates. astarvingartist was a lot of fun to chat with too~! My head was well packed and arrived safely. Thank you!

15. I bought from astarvingartist a 'Soom Romantic Syen' head that was damaged. I was highly pleased with the trasaction overall, and couldn't be happier with the speed in which the head arrived safe&sound. Now I can get practice a few things with this head! Thank you again! Highly recommend! :D

16. I had a great transaction with astarvingartist. Wonderful communication, swift payment, a joy to work with!

Thank you so much!

17. astarvingartist bought a pair of upgraded Soom arms from me. :) She was so excited to see that I had them available! :P
      She paid extremely quickly - a great transaction.
      Thanks, astarvingartist! :)

18. Just sold a tail and Had another awesome transaction! Perfect communication, swift payment, a pleasure to deal with! Recommended!

Thank you very much!

19. I did a faceup commission for astarvingartist. She is extremely friendly and communication is very prompt. I received payment quickly as well. I'd love to work with her again!

Thank you so much!

20. Just received a pair of SOOM Galena Pitta talons from her and she was a pleasure to work with, great communication, and shipped very quickly as well. would do business with her again.