1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for A Starving Artist (astarvingartist)

Jun 29, 2009

1. I purchased a pair of Soom jointed hands from astarvingartist. They were very well packed, shipped quickly, in perfect condition, and communications were excellent.
      Thanks!
      :)

2. astarvingartist purchased my Soom epidos doll, the transaction was really smooth like silk~
      she is a very good buyer, very friendly and very encouraging~

Happy to deal with her again~XD

3. I participated in a Soom Dolomi split group order which astarvingartist ran over the past few months, and it has finally concluded to a very happy result! She has been a joy to work with since January when the order was placed, was flexible with payment and layaway in the beginning and placed the order as quickly as possible. She kept me informed when she received the shipping notice from Soom and was kind enough to send me pictures of my new baby once she had him in her home :) I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you so much!

4. Astarvingartist bought a Yao head off of my Yao split. Communication and payment were great, waited patiently for a very long processing time, would do business with again.

5. Did a Soom split with astarvingatrist. Everything was packaged well and she was a pleasure to work with. Highly recomend.

6. Just finished doing another split with astarvingartist. Everything went well, she kept up good communication as always~
      I'd be happy to do business with her again! :)

7. I bought a Soom Epidos on Layaway from astarvingartist, she was very very friendly and responded reasonably quick to any enquiries I had with him and shipped him about 6 days after I paid, he came packed very safely and is in lovely condition <333 Thank you so so much, i would definitely buy from her again :)

8. I bought a Soom Pyrol outfit from astarvingartist and she was a great seller. We had an issue with Canada Post but she worked with me to have it sorted out. The outfit arrived safely, was well packaged, and in perfect condition. She was always very friendly, kept good communication, and I would gladly work again with someone as patient as she was.
      Thanks again! :)

9. astarvingartist bought a Doll in Mind head from me, and she was very sweet and friendly to deal with, communication was always great, and payment was prompt. Thanks again!<3

10. i've changed my glati's wings and horns for astarvingartist' shonki head.
      deal went perfect, communication was sweet and fast.
      thank you very much! :)

11. I bought a Soom Bonin from astarvingartist. Communication was a little spotty at times I think because she's moving and on her ipod, which she notified of. But she took care of the shipping for me and she included a cute fur wig. It was shipped quickly and he's got an adorable faceup. Thank you so much~! :3

12. I participated in astarvingartist's Soom Shale split. Everything went smoothly and I received the body in great shape and very quickly. I appreciate her assistance despite some challenges she had with moving. I would recommend her again.

13. I was also part of starving's Shale split. She had some personal issues (moving) that caused a few bumps. But she handled the whole thing like a champ! I got my pieces quickly and in excellent condition. I'd certainly work with her again. :)

14. I participated in a Soom Shale split, run by astarvingartist. Despite her moving during the wait, things went well and pretty smoothly. :) My parts arrived safely and well packed. Couldn't ask for more! Would definitely join another split run by her again. :)

15. I participated in the Shale SOOM split that was runned by astarving artist.
      She did a wonderful job hosting this GO and made sure to update us all.
      Package was safely packed and shipped out fast. :)
      A real pleasure to be in this GO.
      And again thank you so very much! <3

16. I was in a SOOM Shale split with astarvingartist for the outfit. Communication was great and the items were shipped quickly.
      Thanks again!

17. I recently purchased a Soom Shale from astarvingartist. It was a perfect transaction! I would gladly do business with her again! Thanks.

18. Starving was part of my Obsidius x 2 splits. She was wonderful to work with, as always. She made all her payments on time. And she even helped deliver a few items to another local split member. I'll happily work with her again in the future. :)

19. Negative
      Red eyes for yosd
      Started out pleasant until the item was to be shipped. The first time the item was sent back, becasue of postal error. No biggie, so I waited again. The second time to ship was a little longer, and she could only go out to ship one time out of the week due to schedule. Also no biggie.

Not until I started asking her about my item did problems arise. First it was she was having problems with the post office and weather, and I sent her my address again. For some reason the post kept returning the package to her.

I finally suggested maybe I should just have a refund. Not really thinking anything may have been strange about her insisting to keep trying to send the item.

Then it became hard to contact her, and I finally figured I would never see the eyes or a refund, so I bought a different pair of eyes from another user. That was the end of that.

I have never seen her around since, and this has been a year since this incident.