1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for A Wee Tiefling

Aug 14, 2017

1. A wee trifling purchased a Dollzone Hid full doll from me on a short layaway. communication was great and payments were made promptly. This was Another easy transaction. Thank you. :)

2. I sold an Iplehouse shirt, a wig, and a pair of custom slacks to
      @A Wee Tiefling . It was another wonderful transaction! Always
      prompt and fun and friendly communications. Speedy paypal.
      AND - she let me know that the package safe arrived too!
      Thanks so much again!!! :)

3. I just sold an item to A Wee Tiefling, and it was a super smooth transaction. Fast, easy communication, and quick payment. Cheers :)

4. 100% POSITIVE!!!

@A Wee Tiefling bought two slim mini clothing lots from me and it was a pleasure! Communication was friendly, payment was fast and they let me know when the parcel arrived safely! 10/10 :thumbup

<3

5. A Wee Tiefling responded about a wig I had posted, and everything went great - let me know when it arrived and covered the ridiculous shipping. Thanks so much!

6. A Wee Tiefling purchased a Little Rebel Jelle head as well as a MYou male body. We did a 4 month layaway and after finding out I wouldn't be shipping doll to Texas to their boyfriend's family but to Canada they were very sweet when I stressed about not being able to fully insure the head and body due to I would have to fill out a form with my social security number visible to anyone who read box label. I was willing to refund every payment, but they wanted body & head and was willing to go with the lower insurance. I would never have done this years ago when shipping to Canada was so much easier and open. Now we both hope the box arrives safely and that I was worried over nothing.
      They paid on time, and was a pleasure to work with. I would sell to again, but due to new rules this ends my shipping outside USA. Even though IRS says I have to fill out K-1099 forms now for any selling I do, unless they give me a business number that has nothing to do with SS# not going to do it.

7. Dani, AWeeTiefling purchased a LUTS KDF Ver. 5 Romantic body (Sealskin Brown) from me. Discussion through out the transaction was polite and in a timely manner. Dani was honest from the start stating they were locate in Canada, but had family in the USA to receive their mail and forward it onward. Due to their honesty and positive feedback, I had no issues selling and posting package to the USA address provided. We both were in agreement that no liability would be held to me (the seller) once package had safely reached the postal address provided. Dani kept me updated on the packages progress through out.

Very friendly and polite doll collector who I'd do a transaction with again and recommend others to as well.

8. @A wee trifling bought a Little Monica doll from me. We set up a layaway plan and A wee trifling was quick to pay each instalment. They were polite and friendly in their messages and kindly let me know when the parcel had arrived. I would highly recommend them as a buyer. Thank you for the smooth and pleasant transaction ;)

9. I purchased a Spiritdoll hybrid from A Wee Teifling off the DOA marketplace and they were super great throughout the entire transaction!
      They answered ALL my questions and were super kind. The doll was packed well and shipped quickly and I even was gifted a couple extras. I would gladly do business with them again!
      Thank you :)

10. A Wee Tiefling bought my Bishonenhouse Mira with a short layaway.
      Correct payment, clear communication, can recommend!

11. A Wee Tiefling purchased an April Story boy body from me, and it was a perfect transaction! We set up a short layaway where payments were prompt, and communication was excellent. Would gladly do business with again!

12. A Wee Tiefling purchased a Little Rebel Noelle head from me on layaway. They were very prompt and quick to respond to any communication. A very lovely transaction all around

13. :cake::cake::pcupcake Positive feedback:pcupcake :cake::cake:

A Wee Tiefling purcased some items from me and the entire transaction was smooth and perfect.
      A Wee Tiefling had excellent communication and paid promptly, I would happily work with them again and recommend them highly as a buyer!
      Thank you so much A Wee Tiefling:hug:.

14. :treecookie:candycane:bellcookie:gingerbreadman More Positive feedback :cake::starcookie:bellcookie:candycane

A Wee Tiefling purchased some items from me and was wonderful as always to sell to and let me know right away when the items arrived :) .
      I highly recommend them!

Thank you so much A Wee Tiefling:hug:.

15. A Wee Tiefling bought some outfits and wigs from me and she was a wonderful buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, A Wee Tiefling!

16. Positive Transaction

I sold two big lots of clothing to A Wee Tiefling and it was an easy transaction! Communication was fast, friendly and clear, we worked out terms of the sale and shipping costs together, and I was notified when everything arrived. I normally don't ship outside the US, but it was definitely worth it to take a chance this time! Thanks!

17. A Wee Tiefling purchased a Dollzone Mini MO from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. It's always a pleasure doing business with her. Thank you. :)