1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Abel

Aug 10, 2007

1. I responded to Abel's WTB thread for Soom Cuprit horns. She responded right away and paid lightening fast!

Abel was always very polite in her PMs and an all-around pleasure to work with. She also let me know once the horns arrived (which is always awesome!)

I highly recommend her as a buyer :aheartbea

Thank you for a lovely transaction!

2. I bought a doll from Abel
      she was very kind and helpfull
      every patient and made a lot of pictures for me
      and helped me with the tracking
      thanks again for everything
      youre a great seller!!

3. Abel bought some outfit sets from me and she was a lovely buyer. The transaction was smooth from start to finish.
      She kept in touch plus all payments come on time. I wouldn't hesitation recommending her to anyone. Thank you very much! :XD:

4. Abel purchased Soom MD Light R. Onyx Head from me and I can't be happier with my transaction with her.
      She was such a kind and great person to talk and communicate with over PMs and so sincere too!
      Throughout the process, she stayed in regular touch with me which gave me an assurance that Onyx will be loved at her home.
      When the package arrived to her, she quickly informed me of it and left me a feedback immediately.
      I can't be any happier with this transaction and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others.
      Of course, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in the future :)
      Thank you so much for a wonderful experience ^__________^

5. Sold a SD17 body to Abel, she's amazing to deal with !
      Thank you so much. Hope to trade with you again =)

6. Abel bought a Genji head from me. She was great to deal with -- very communicative during the layaway, and kept to the schedule perfectly. Her university post office lost track of the box, but she handled it all very calmly, and fortunately they found him. Highly recommended. I would do business with her any time.

7. I sold a volks SD17 body to Abel, and it was a great transaction from start to finish. Payments were prompt and she paid in full much earlier than planned. Communication was also great and she let me know when she got the package. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

8. I sold a little fee faceplate to Abel. She paid promptly, and was very plesant to deal with. Highly recommended!

9. I participated in Abel's Soom Shoson Split. Great communication! Also, shipped the body very quickly after receiving it. Amazing GO/Split runner. I'd recommend her to anyone! :)

10. Participated in Abel's Shoshon split, and everything went smoothly from start to finish. Communication was prompt, shipping was fast, and everything arrived in perfect condition. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

11. Abel purchased my Unoa Zero on layaway and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid the installments just when she said she would and was friendly throughout.

Couldn't ask for better than this!

Thankyou so much Anna :)

12. I purchased a blank Regen head from Abel, the communication with her was very nice and friendly. The item is in perfect condition!
      Highly recommended Seller! Danke, Abel!! ^_^

13. Abel commissioned me for faceups and as before, she was absolutely great to work with.
      Very patient and friendly, and also sent the payments promptly. <3 Was a great transaction this time, too!

Thank you very much! :) :aheartbea

14. Abel bought SD17 Williams official items from me and she was a lovely buyer. The transaction was smooth from start to finish.
      I wouldn't hesitation recommending her to anyone. Thank you very much!

15. I sold Volks head to Abel and she is one of the loveliest customer as ever.
      Fast, friendly and polite communication with prompt deposit and update along the layaway. Couldn't be happier!

Thank you so much as well, honey! :D

16. I bought with Abel a Volks limited head on a split. ^^

She helped me contacting the seller and was very caring, always immediately replying to my messages and helping me with paypal.

I highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again! :3

17. Uhh, me again! XD

I bought from Abel a Soom MD Keny.

She allowed me to do a long layaway and was very friendly! She handed him over to be very quickly and in perfect condition.

I really recommend her! And I hope to keep dealing with her many times in the future. ^^=

18. Sold Williams Musket set to Abel. She was a wonderful person to deal with! Couldn't have been happier! Would totally recommend! Thanks!

19. I bought a Soom Grit off of Anna, good layaway time( those i finished payment way before the end). She is very quick to respond and very pleasent to work with I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

20. I bought a yosd from Abel ^^~
      She was sweet and very friendly, she did wonders removing his previous blush to make sure there were no dark stains :)
      and she delivered him straight to me on a local meet in perfect condition ^_^

No doubt a Reccomend :3