1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Abel

Aug 10, 2007

1. Abel bought a Volks outfit from me. Fast payment and great communication, a perfect transaction :)

2. Abel has purchased me a Volks SD17 F-38 using layaway. She has not only pay in time but she has covered all the places a month in advanced, communication has been more than friendly and she is a wonderful person. So, in conclusion, I hope all my deals where like this one, there is only a word to describe it: PERFECT.

Hope you enjoy it and thank you very much!! :fangirl:

3. I bought Soom Adamelli´s little wings from Abel, She was very friendly and communicative. Highly recommend her as a seller or buyer. Thank you Abel :)

4. I did a trade with Abel for her Souldoll Haoul outfit and am very happy with the outcome. The outfit is gorgeous and she shipped it very promptly! Very satisfied and I would certainly work with her again.:)

5. I bought the head of Switch Huisa from abel, she quickly responded, was sociable, friendly and cute. Thank you very much!

6. I bought a wig from Abel. Perfect transaction all around :) Great communication, shipped fast, and the wig was nicely packed, thanks so much! I'd happily do business with Abel again anytime!

7. I just bought from Abel Migma horns =) all was great Spasibo! :sweat

8. Purchased an MSD size wig from Abel, it was an easy transaction and I would buy from her again without hesitation

9. I bought the SOOM MD Pyrol Unikenta from Abel. The best Seller! :fangirl:
      Very helpful, understanding, always quick to answer my questions.
      The deal only positive emotions and a lot of gratitude.
      Abel sent the parcel very quickly, great packaging, and even a gift.:aheartbea Thank you very much!

10. I bought iplehouse Asa head from Abel and it was a terrific transaction! Communication was excellent, she is so nice and responds to PM's quickly. The doll was shipped promptly, packaged very well
      thank you so much :)

11. I bought a wig from Abel. Her communication was very quick and she shipped the wig equally fast! Everything arrived safely, the postage was as expected, and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I'd gladly do business with her again. Thanks for an excellent transaction!

12. I sold SDGr Alice to Abel, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Her responses were always fast and friendly, and she even paid off everything within a couple of weeks while she was supposed to be on 2-month layaway :) She kindly let me know as soon as she got the doll and shared some pics of her beautiful new girl. I'd love to deal with her again in future. A highly recommended buyer!

13. Abel adopted my Volks Miruku and is by far one of the greatest buyers I've dealt with. She paid her Layaway off in less than 1/2 the time she originally stated. Her payments were prompt, responses were always kind. I would gladly deal with Abel again ^.^

14. Perfect transaction with Abel! I bought a soom mega gem female body from her,for parts. She was pleasant to deal with and quick in he responses! It was a pleasure!I would be happy to buy from her again!Thanks Abel!:)

15. Purchased Latidoll from Abel. Good Communication and fast shipping. A great transaction! Thanks Abel

16. Abel held a SOOM Clozel split in which I was one of the participants. She was very meticulous in organizing it and I was kept updated of the layaway payments & order statuses regularly. The dress arrived to me within the promised time.
      +1 to her for making this great, worry free split experience!
      Thanks so much for everything!!

~cherishe

17. Great seller! :fangirl: Maintaining the highest level of the transaction, as the sea of positive emotions and gratitude for this attention, pleasant communication, fast shipment, excellent packing! Thank you very much! :chocoheart

18. I bought a NS Soom Pyrol from Abel via a layaway.

She is a wonderful seller, great communication, shipped him on the same day that I paid my final payment. he was very well packaged and she even included a lovely free wig!

I would most certainly deal with Abel again!

Thank you~ :D

19. I bought from Abel a YoSD.

She allowed me to do layaway and was very friendly. Abel is really careful with their dolls for sale. They're like a new doll from the store!

Would totally recommend her! Thanks a lot, dear!
      :aheartbea

20. I bought doll part from Abel.^^
      Great communication and fast in sending item, Abel is a good person to deal with.^///^

Thank you so much~