1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Abel

Aug 10, 2007

1. Abel adopted a Williams head from me. I totally recommend her as a buyer. It was great dealing with her, with no fuss whatsoever, perfect communication, and timely payment. Thank you very much!

d(ゝω<)b

2. I purchased Yukinojo head from Anna.
      The transaction was perfect :) She's friendly and kind to me
      The shipping's also super fast and safe.
      Thank you so much again for everything !

3. Abel bought a Volks Suiseiseki from me. She was awesome to deal with, paid promptly and is very nice to talk to. I would definitely do business with her again. ^__^

4. Abel bought Hinata and a lot of outfit from me by layaway.
      It was wonderful transaction, very nice and kind communication and on time payment.
      It's 100% positive feedback and highly recommend for her.
      I'm so glad to deal with her in the next future ^^b

5. Abel bought a Volks FCS-42 girl from me and it was a great experience! She made prompt payments and finished the layaway faster than promised, and she was very kind and understanding throughout the transaction. She updated me right away when she got the doll as well. Couldn't ask for any better buyer! I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thank you so much!

6. I bought a Soom Adameli from Abel and it was a fantastic transaction. She offered me multiple shipping methods and let me know what was going on every step of the way. Polite and prompt, I definitely would recommend her to anyone.

7. I bought a Fairyland Feeple65 Lora head from Abel. She is very reliable seller, communication was nice, head was shipped fast, well-packed, and arrived absolutely safe. I'm very glad with this purchase!

8. Abel bought a SWITCH HD65 Humming Dolly body from me on a layaway. She was very friendly throughout our communication, and she made effort to put in payments for the layaway as she got hold of fresh funds. Needless to say, the layaway was completed earlier than expected!
      Thank you so much Anna! >w<

9. I had wonderful deal with Anna, she agreed to sell the bag from VS Alice's fullset separately to me, I'm very grateful to her for that :aheartbea I recommend her to everyone!!! Thank you, Dear, for everything again!:D

10. It was wonderful transaction, Wonderful communication.
      On time payment and she finish payment early estimate deal
      Thank you so much again and highly recommend for her ^^

11. Abel bought a pair of Soom Migma wings from me, and it was a fantastic transaction! Quick payment, great communication and was just a pleasant buyer to work with! Highly recommended, thank you so much!!

12. This is my 3rd time transacting with Abel and she gave the best attention to my PMs, just as she always had!
      Her replies were kind and poilte, payments were timely and also she was quick to let me know of the safe arrival of the outfit, what more could I ask for?
      Thanks for the superb transactions Abel!!!

13. Abel sell to me an Onyx romantic doll and she is has perfect has i expected! Abel was so nice and so kind that I would adore to re do a transaction whith her!! thank you again so much!

14. I bought a Volks SD Kun head from Anna. Communication is great, she's friendly, offered different shipping methods, and the head was packaged really well and arrived safe. Again, thank you so much for everything! :)

15. I bought a dress from Abel, she was great to communicate with and the transaction went really well ^^
      She shipped the dress as soon as she got back to her home and it was in great condition, just as described.
      Thank you very much!

16. I rehomed a Limhwa Half Elf to Abel and it was a perfect dolly transaction. Anna is a total delight to deal with - friendly and reliable. I highly recommend Anna for dolly transactions.

17. I bought Soom Idealian outfit from Abel and she was absolutely fantastic! x3 Fast messages, very kind person and shipped the packet the day she promised and the item arrived in brand new & excellent condition and ofc safely packed. And thanks for that Finnish chatting with me, it was funny ;) I would recommend Abel to everyone as a seller, I couldn't be happier! :aheartbea

18. Nono SWD wig I bought from Abel arrived quickly last week and I'm super happy to finally own it!
      All thanks to you and your wonderfulness <3

19. Purchased a BF Kyle from Abel and the transaction was swift, friendly and painless--the boy himself is also absolutely lovely. :) Thanks so much!

20. I bought a Migma outfit from Anna, and she was great.Quick communication and wonderful to deal with.
      I highly recommend her. Thanks Anna!