1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Abel

Aug 10, 2007

1. Anna painted my DZ Cosmo head, and she did a great job turning him into Cid Highwind :D

2. I bought a Crobidoll DD Lance from Abel, I love him so much he is perfect!
      The couriers broke his knee but Abel kindly got a replacement part from Crobi for me!
      Abel is one of the nicest people on DOA! I highly recommend her! :aheartbea

3. I commissioned Abel to do faceups for my Littlefee Chloe. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! She interpreted my ideas so well, and the work is beautifully done. Communication was great throughout. She let me know when my box arrived and sent progress pictures, too. When the faceups were completed, the box was sent promptly and arrived very well packed. I hope to work with Abel again in the future! Thank you so much for making my girl look so perfect!

4. Abel did a faceup on my K-doll head, and it was a great experience! She was prompt in all communication, friendly, and my head was wonderfully painted. Would easily recommend her work to others, and wouldn't hesitate to commission her again.

5. Abel did a faceup on my Minimee head. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction - responses were quick, she was incredibly kind, and she did an absolutely brilliant job on the faceup. Shipping was also very quick. Thank you so much!

6. I commissioned Abel to paint by Tsukasa Konoe head as Kouta Kazuraba and he came out wonderfully! Everything I asked for and more! Working with Abel was lovely, she is was very prompt and friendly and kept me well informed throughout the process. I highly recommend her work and hope to commission her again! Thank you Abel!

7. Abel received a doll for me in USA and brought him to Brazil for me.
      He in Brazil, she sent him to me (we don't live in the same town ^-^""")
      Easy communication, she was very kind.

8. I bough a Volks kondo isami outfit from Anna. Everything was perfect! The communication was quick and smooth, and the shipping was super fast! Thanks Anna!
      Definitely will do business with Anna again:)

9. I sold my Delf Lishe to Abel. The communication was awesome. I highly recommend her.

10. Abel painted a faceup for my Dollzone Aimi. She did an absolutely wonderful job. The face-up itself is stunning, and her communication was great. I would absolutely recommend her :)

11. Bought MSD clothes set from Abel and everything was perfect !
      She shipped the package really fast and it also came fast, in perfect condition !!
      I would gladly buy stuff from her again !!

Thank you !! =)

12. I commissioned Abel to do faceups for 2 of my Soom babies. She was wonderful to work with all around. The work was done quickly, updates were regular and she shipped them back well packaged and promptly. I would highly recommend her work and hope to do business with her again in the future.

13. I bought a Elfdoll Nabee boy from Anna and she was, as always, a sweetie to deal with. She is very patient and communicative.
      The item was described perfectly, so, no surprises!
      We had a meeting were I get my boy from her :)
      Thanks a lot, Abel!

14. I sold a feeple head to Abel ; very great and sweet transaction, thank you very much ^_^

15. Abel placed two FCS orders with me, and she is the best customer anyone can dream of! She responds to emails fast and sends payment vey promptly. She was also very sweet and polite in all her emails, so it was a very pleasant experience overall. I hope we get a chance to do business again! Thank you so much for everything!

16. I bought an LTT Edria, and the communication was quick, smooth and pleasant. Abel shipped out quickly and kept me up to date all the way through. It arrived just as quickly and very well wrapped up. A+ seller, wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

17. I just received my DOD Elf Ducan that I purchased from Anna only a few days ago! :D She was super awesome and sweet and really great with communication. She was prompt with all my questions and very kindly brought the doll all the way from Brazil with her to ship him within the US :3 I love him and he's exactly as he was described. I couldn't be happier and I would order from Ms. Anna again in a heartbeat <3 Thank you Anna!! <3 <3

18. Anna sold me a beautiful fairyland head and she shipped it immediately.. when I say immediately... it was lightning fast. I can't thank you enough for going out of your way for me. Thanks so much! :)

19. I bought a Doll in Mind Minimee Kamijo head from Abel. Communication was really easy and the head arrived really quickly! The head was well packaged and in great condition! I would be happy to do business with Abel in the future! Thank you so much!! :D

20. I bought a Delf sleeping Breakaway and Type3 body from Abel and he arrived super fast and everything was perfect and packed so well! Thank you!!!!