1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Absynthe

Apr 23, 2008

1. I just received my dollheart Fer from Absynthe and everything was just perfect!
      Comunication was wonderful, the item was shipped really fast, it was well packaged and is in perfect condition.
      Thanks heaps! I would not hesitate to buy from you again:)

2. bought a Dollheart dress set from Absynthe, it was a perfect transaction!

3. Bought a pair of eyes from Absynthe, got them the next day. smooth transaction, good communication :)

4. Absynthe participated in my GO. Smooth transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

5. Absynthe is an angel:).
      I bought Akando's waistcoat and boots from her. Super lovely to deal with and very fast to post off the goodies.
      Thanks honey:D

6. i have had another lovely transaction with Absynthe, i sold her a wig, perfect.

7. It was great to buy from Absynthe, she was very helpful and patient with me even though I had some troubles with paying on time..Not to mention I received the fer the day after payment!

Would definitely buy from again!

8. I just had another perfect transaction with Absynthe, she bought my Bernard head and was a delight to deal with :aheartbea

9. I had a brilliant transaction with Absynthe, I bought a Dream of doll outfit from her and it was shipped super fast. Thank you for packing it so well ^__^

10. Absynthe bought a dollshe body from me, everythin went really smoth! She payed really fast, answered PM's etc. Great to deal with! <3

11. Absynthe was a participant in my second Glass Eyes group order and everything went smoothly. Quick payments and nice communication - she was a pleasure to deal with. :D I would definitely do business with her again if given the chance.

:clover Thank you for being such a great participant in this group order run!! :clover

12. I bought a pair of DOT hands from Absynthe, she was lovely to talk with and I recieved them super-fast and in perfect condition! Thank you! :)

13. Sold a Tata's Paradise vest to Absynthe, very quick payment and good communication. Would recommend, thanks very much again.

14. Absynthe also participated in my first Crobidoll group order and everything was just as great this time around. :) I have no complaints and cannot add on anything that I haven't already said and look forward to other successful transactions with her.

:clover Thank you so much! n_n I appreciate your participation! :clover

15. I sold eyes and wigs to Absynthe , she made fast payment and we have good communication. She is a nice buyer, thank you ^^

16. I joined on of her splits, and I couldn't be happier!!! I love the item I received. Absynthe was super friendly, lightning fast shipping.

17. Absynthe commissioned some custom armor from me. She is very friendly with communication, paid promptly, and let me know when it arrived. Overall, a perfect transaction! I highly recommend her!

Thanks so much Absynthe

18. Bought akando's waistcoat and neckpiece, then wig and last of all necklace from Ashley, great communication, overall perfect transaction(s). Super quick shipping too!
      Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, thanks so much!

19. In response to Absynthe's Sprkley-Shiney feedback for me LOL I'd like to leave her some of my own!! Absynthe commissioned some eyes from me and was a plesure to deal with, super fast payment, funny PM's and just an all round really nice person!! - you can thank her inventiveness for my new styles... so Thank You for a Sparkley Shiney transaction Heheh

20. and another outstanding feedback for Absynthe:lol:
      Bought some dollheart shoes. They arrived super fast, in perfect condition, PM's were fantastic, This girl is a star!
      Thanks again for a prefect transaction:aheartbea