1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Absynthe

Apr 23, 2008

1. Absynthe joined my pupa paradise group order. She was awesome, understanding and helpful and great to deal with. I hope she joins my future orders!

2. Absynthe bought a Unoa Sist hybrid from me, and was an absolute delight to deal with. Payment was fast and communications were great, and she is also very polite and friendly :) I hope to deal with Absynthe again!

3. I've bought Soom trousers to Absynthe and it was a wonderful transaction, thank you very much :)

4. I bought a pair of dolly boxers and a cute witches outfit from Absynthe everything went fine and had no trouble, was very friendly and fast to post them, thank you.

5. Absynthe bought a sweater and a coat from me^_^
      She`s very nice and friendly!Glad to deal with her
      Thanks very much Absynthe=)

6. I participated in Absynthe's Vesuvia split. She was always very polite and quick to notify us of changes. She mailed out the parts fast after receiving the doll, and they arrived safely packaged.
      I'd definitely deal with her again. ^^

7. I can't believe I haven't left feedback yet! I had a wonderful transaction with Absynthe, so much so that it left an impression on me. :) Communication was excellent and I received the payment in no time at all. Very happy over all.

8. Took part in a soom split Absynthe organized! She was fantastic! Super communication, fast and inexpensive shipping, fair split prices! Thanks!

9. Absynthe commissioned me to make an outfit for her doll. She paid on time, was really nice to work with and a good communicator.
      Thanks very much Absynthe!
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx

10. ~Positive~
      Absynthe purchased an SD boy vest from me. She paid fast and let me know as soon as the item arrived. Absynthe is a perfect buyer. ^__^

11. Absynthe bought 2 wigs thru me via a GO, prompt payer, really pleasent and understanding about the problems I had with the order.
      Love to deal with again :)

12. Absynthe bought a head from me and she's excellent buyer. Paid instantly and communication was great. Thank you very much! And sorry for late feedback. This is a feedback for last month's transaction. :]

13. Absynthe commissioned a custom wig. Great pms and quick reply and payment. Perfect transaction all around. Thank you.

14. Absynthe brought from our【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She is a very lovely person to communicate. very fast payment and everything went smoothly. thank you very much^ ^

15. Absynthe bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

16. Absynthe participated in my crobidoll group order. Very friendly to deal with and timely payments. Thank you again!

17. I've buy a Dollshe body. All was wonderful. Thank you for your help.

18. Absynthe bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

19. Absynthe bought a qi-lolita outfit for MSD from me. She was very nice, and paid promptly. Perfect, friendly transaction. Thank you!!:D

20. Absynthe participated in my third Glass Eyes group order as well as my Dream of Doll group order for small items. On both accounts she was wonderful and easy to deal with and always welcomed to join any orders I host in the future. :D

:clover Thankies~ :clover