1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Absynthe

Apr 23, 2008

1. I bought a wig from her and she was a very sweet fast trader! Thanks. Pam

2. Absynthe purchased another wig from me. As always, fantastic to deal with!

3. Was in her dollmore GO, everything arrived fast and she was wonderful with communications!
      thanks!
      xxXxx

4. Absynthe just hosted a Dollmore GO that I was a part of and I cant thank her enough for the fantastic job she did of it - this girl is everything a GO leader needs to be. Timely, enthusiatic, honest and most of all communicates! she is a really lovely person to deal with and I will most definately be joining another with her in the future.

Thank you for making this GO the success it was ^_^

5. I have just been part of the Dollmore GO that Absynthe held and I have found her great to deal with. She kept us updated all the way and was super fast to post the items off to us when they arrived! First class and I would not hesitate to join in with another GO anytime!:thumbup

6. I took part in Absynthe's Dollmore GO. She's a great organiser and kept everyone up to date right the way through. I look forward to taking part in another of her GO's.

:chocoberry

7. Took part in a dollmore group order. Absynthe was wonderful, it was brilliantly organised we were all kept up to date at every status and the postage from her to me was super fast. i'd take part again and am happy to recommend

8. I bought a pair of hands from Absynthe. It was a great transaction! Very nice to deal with and swift shipping.

Thank you very much.

9. Absynthe bought a pair of eyes from me! Communication was great and they paid very quickly as well as let me know as soon as the item arrived!
      Highly recommended! Thank you for the great transaction!

10. I took part in the Dollmore GO!!! Everything was perfect! Absynthe was wonderful, very friendly, kept everyone updated and sent everything out very fast!!! She`s a great organiser! And it was a pleasure! Thanks, hun, for hosting this GO!!! :D

11. Sold Absynthe a Dollshe Husky, and everything went great! She was really nice about delayed shipping due to a lack of a proper cardboard box, too. Thanks, love, and I hope you enjoy playing with him!!

12. Abs bought my Cutie Delf Mary. I'm glad she's gone to a good home. Thanks for everything.

13. Abs came in to my Amber split for the hooves and eyes. Correspondence was prompt, polite and friendly. Payment was also very quick. All in all a flawless transaction. I would happily recommend Absynthe as a buyer and split partner. Thanks Absynthe. :D

14. Absynthe bought the wig from my Heliot split.
      She was wonderful to deal with.
      Very quick replies and payment.

15. Absynthe bought two wigs from me. The transaction was perfect. She is lovely to deal with, communicated well and paid quickly. Thank you!!

16. Absynthe purchased some clothes and accessories from me, everything went smoothly :D

17. Absynthe bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

18. Absynthe allowed me to buy her Angell Studio Cinderella on layaway.

She was understanding when due to unforseen circumstances I had to make a payment a few days late, she shipped quickly and packed well. the doll was descrobed perfectly and arrived completely flawless.

All in all I'm delighted and would definatly buy from her again!

19. Very late feedback from me, apologies!!!

Absynthe sold me Soom Amber's default eyes!
      Absolutely perfect and flawless transaction, the eyes arrived in perfect shape and are beautiful (though they keep moving from doll to doll at present and haven't found their forever head quite yet - currently in Liltih (Soom Glot)'s head! xD)

Thank you so much!:)

20. I purchase a unoa zero from Absynthe very pleasant transaction, have great communication. Highly recommend seller