1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Absynthe

Apr 23, 2008

1. I bought a part Dollmore outfit from Absynthe and the shipping was fast, really fast!
      The item was just as described too :)

Speaking for myself, this has been a great transaction

Thank you very much

:hamster:

2. I bought a Dollzone Leo from Absynthe and am very happy with the transaction. She is very nice to communicate with and packed him beautifully and he arrived "down under" very quickly. Would love to deal with her again some time! :fangirl:

3. A great participant in the Kira/Jen Gelfling go,
      Thanks,
      Robin

4. I bought a little hat and a T shirt from Absynthe and she was lovely to deal with!
      thank you m'dear!

5. Absynthe bought a LTF dress from us. Great transaction and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

6. I purchased a dollmore hooded shirt from absynthe. She was very kind and communicative throughout the transaction. A wonderful person to deal with! I would definitely purchase from her again ^_^

7. I bought an Afghana head from Absynthe. Great transaction. She was wonderful to deal with. She shipped quickly and the head arrived safe. Thank you!

8. I bought a waistcoat for my Dollshe boy from her. I'm very pleased with it and would buy from her again

9. I bought IH Special real skin Tania from Absynthe. The doll is kept well and she has a very lovely face-up. Absynthe is very quick at responding messages and very helpful. Thank you so much Absynthe!

10. Absynthe and I had a great transaction with each other. She bought a pair of shoe from me . Prompt payment and very nice to talk too. Thank you so much for buying from me. ^_^

11. Absynthe bought a Dollmore Model-sized teddy and stocking set from me. She paid quickly and was pleasant in all the PMs I received from her. Thanks!

12. Just bought an item from Absynthe! She was easy to work with, great communication, and shipped the item very promptly! I would not hesitate to work with her again.

13. I purchased a Soom Vesuvia from Ashley and she was wonderful to deal with! I had such a lovely experience talking with her as well as the business/transaction end of it. She always PMed me back a.s.a.p. and when anything aroused she PMed me with full details of everything I needed. This purchase was a lot of money and ashley made me feel at ease with it and Vesuvia was shipped and arrived within a few days! She was packaged nicely and was exactly as described! She was even kind enough to include the previous eyelashes for me to use for her which was a wonderful surprise! I would highly, highly, highly recommend Ashley as a seller, it was a great experience and would gladly do business with her anytime again!!!!

14. Absynthe bought some glass eyes from my selling thread!
      All went perfect! Nice to deal with Absynthe!

15. I sold a Realpuki Roro to Absynthe and she paid very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with :)

16. I was lucky enough to snare a Dollshe from Absynthe, and the whole transcation was wonderful: she was very, VERY patient with me, great communication, fast and reliable shipping. It was a pleasure, and I hope there will be an opportunity to do business with her again.
      Thanks!

17. I sold a dress and shoes, the experience was perfect. Absynthe is very kind, she paid very fast and communication was great. I recommend this buyer, 100% positive feedback for her ^^

Would be glad to do any transaction with her again anytime.

18. Absynthe bought a Littlefee Ante from me.It was a great transaction with fast payment made and friendly PM's..thank you very much for giving Ante such a lovely new home :daisy

19. What a lovely person to deal with. Paid right off the bat and let me know my little guy got there safe and sound. Congratulations on the new bub, both the 'real ' one and the resin one too:D

20. I brought a pair of eyes from Absynthe,she posted quick and was a pleasure to buy from
      Thank you :)