1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Achsfan and The Elven Grove

Aug 8, 2006

1. Sold a head to Achsfan. What a pleasure to deal with. Speedy payment and acknowledged receipt. Would deal with anytime. Thanks again.
      Marianna

2. Sold a DD2 body to Achsfan. Paid quickly and good communication!

3. Achsfan just bought a Senior Delf body form me , paid right away, and let me know when the body was recieved, a supper smooth transaction. A+++buyer :)

4. Just completed a trade with Achsfan that was fantastic. It was my first doll trade, and let me say it was truly a pleasure. Everything went smoothly, shipping was fantastic and quick - considering we are almost as far away from each other as one can get in the US!! LOL!

I would happily do a trade or any other transaction with Achsfan again!

5. I commissioned a leaf top by Elven Grove, they are simply amazing. Nice and quick to reply.

6. I bought a little Sugar face plate from Achsfan and the shipping was wonderful. It arrived inside a little box, plus packing peanuts, AND bubble wrap.
      Achsfan was very nice to converse with anyway, very friendly, and let me know when she shipped my item. :)

7. I bought a Puki Sugar faceplate from Achsfan and it was a quick and simple transaction. Very fast shipping, and *very* well packaged! Thank you! :)

8. I bought a *gorgeous* Shoyo from Achsfan - she was so nice about setting up the payments, and the doll shipped immediately after I paid!

Plus, Shoyo was even prettier than in the photos, which I didn't think was possible. <3

9. I received an awesome Puki anime faceplate from Achsfan and the transaction couldn't have been any more perfect. She was always extremely quick to respond to PMs, packaged with great care, let me know when my package was shipped and shipped fast! fast! fast! She was a real delight to deal with. This is the kind of seller that gives our DoA marketplace a good name.:)

10. I received my puki ani face plate super fast and with no problems at all. I hope to do business again soon.

Thanks so much,

DMM

11. Did a head trade, and it was smooth as fine-sanded resin! A very nice person to deal with!

12. I bought a MNF head from Bard. Communication was excellent, the head arrived well packed and in immaculate condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Bard again

13. ^^ I sold a Puki body to Achsfan and it went extremely smooth! She paid same day she inquired ^o^ and she left me feedback to let me know the item arrived! Was a pleasure to work with!

14. Thanks everyone for taking the time to leave all the great feedback....
      but my ego is urging me to say something....

just to let everyone know...I'm not a she...I'm a guy. :sweat
      Thanks, just wanted to say that....:sweat :sweat

15. Sold a puki Poseidon to Achsfan and he was a total sweetheart. Fast payment and great communication. No troubles at all. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

16. I recently bought a head from Achsfan and had a speedy and most pleasant transaction. Highly recommend this seller!

17. Did a head-trade with Achsfan and it was a very smooth deal! Great communication and very pleasant person to work with!

18. I have had the pleasure of adopting a Lati Yellow Lumi from Bard and it was such a great transaction. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! This was a great experience for me and love my new little girl. :)

Thank you so much again for such a great transaction!

Hugs, Elena

19. Quick super easy transaction. Very friendly and communicates well. The item I bought was a domuya body for my F08~ Everything went absolutely perfect you wont go wrong with Achsfan!

20. I sold Achsfan a Puki body, and everything was prompt and polite. :) A pleasure to deal with.