1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Achsfan and The Elven Grove

Aug 8, 2006

1. I Sold an If Head to Achsfan and the Transaction was Fantastic. She Paid Super Fast and the Commuication was Great. I would love to Deal with Achsfan again.

2. I sold two Puki Floras to Achsfan. She paid super quick and was a very nice person to work with. Communication was wonderful and everything went smoothly! Thanks a bunch!

3. I sold him my SDF Abadon, great communication, everything went fantastic, couldn't have found a better buyer for the guy. He was very patient when the shipping took a bit longer then expected ^^

4. Bard bought a Puki from me, paid quickly, and let me know when the doll arrived. It was a very pleasant transaction and I hope to deal with him again :)

5. Bought a head from me, couldn't ask for a better buyer! He responded quickly to PM's, paid right away and was always pleasant! Would definitely do business with him again :D

6. Bard bought my sleepy Miyu head and was almost instantaneous with payment once he received the price. *_* Great to work with and very sweet.
      I would definitely work with him again ^^

7. Achsfan paid instantly for my little Puki, and was dear to let me know, when the package arrived safely. Tha transaction was a pleasure, from start to finish! A delight to meet! Thanks! :)

8. Achsfan bought some tiny crocheted outfits from me. Very smooth transaction and fast payment. Thanks so much!! ENJOY!!

9. Excellent buyer!! :) Adopted my Puki Pipi and kept in perfect communication. I would love to have more transactions with Achsfan! :) :) :)

10. Achsfan bought the Sard from me. It was a pleasure doing business with him, I appreciated he was very kind and prompt response to make the transaction go so smoothly.
      I am looking forward to doing business with him in the future! Excellent and polite buyer!! Thanks so much ~:kitty1~

11. Achsfan bought a Puki from me, fast payment, great communication, very friendly. Thank you again :)

12. Achsfan bought a Puki Pipi from me and I know that she will have good home. Achsfan was very nice and very understanding. Thank you so much ^____^

13. i adopted a bambicron shy elf from achsfan and she was wonderful to work with. i had to delay part of a payment and she worked with me so i could have my new girl home as quickly as possible. i highly recomend her. thanks achsfan!!!

14. sorry for calling you a girl achsfan! it won't let me edit it either. :|sorry!!!

15. I purchased a puki ani faceplate from Achsfan. It arrived quickly and very well packaged. Communication was great; I highly recommend him as a seller.

Thanks for a great transaction!

16. Achsfan bought a Soom Spinel from me, and he was wonderful to work with! Prompt payment, great communication, and very friendly and polite! He was also very patient with my school-impaired communication. XD

I know the Spinel has a wonderful new home. Thank you again! ^^

17. Very recently sold an Io Lion Mask to Achsfan;
      I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.
      Definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

:chocoheart

18. Ah, what can one say about achsfan...that he's one of the nicest human beings on the planet and one of the most honest and wonderful people to do a transaction with on DoA? It's all true! Add to that the fact that he ships at lightning speed and wraps well enough to survive an explosion, or that his communications are stellar and he's super easy to work with. I purchased an adorable Lati Green Senny Elf Mod from him and she's sheer perfection! I can highly recommend achsfan to everyone who's looking for a great marketplace transaction...he's a true asset to the DoA marketplace.

19. participated in a trade with achsfan and couldn't ask for more :) absolutely perfect and would definitely deal with again, thanks!

20. just received a LF shiwoo face plate - very easy transaction, excellent packing, and very fast shipping. The best communication I've had for an online transaction :) Thanks!