1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Achsfan and The Elven Grove

Aug 8, 2006

1. Achsfan bought a Yo Sd outfit from me. He was wonderful to deal with, great communication, fast payment, even let me know when the outfit arrived. Thank you for another smooth transaction. :)

2. Achsfan bought Soom MD Bix's Claw Arm parts from me. She/he paid very quickly and the communication was great! She/he also informed me of the package's arrival which is always so nice when a buyer does so. I'd definitely recomend Achsfan as a buyer!! Thank you!!

3. Sold a head to Achsfan, prompt payment, excellent communication, flawless transaction. Thanks again! :thumbup

4. Achsfan bought a Soom doll from me. It was a wonderful and smooth transaction.

This buyer is a dream to deal with and has my highest recommendation! :)

5. I joined Achsfan's Euclase split for the costume & wig. Communication was fantastic throughout the layaway - she let me know every time a payment was made, and every time Soom updated the status of the order. And then shipped promptly when the pieces arrived at her house. Great experience.

6. I piggy-backed on a split for Euclase that Achsfan was doing, and I just got word that it arrived at my home address. Communication was awesome ~ we were all PM'd whenever the slightest update was made, so I always knew the status of my boy's parts.

Bard was also super polite and delightful to deal with! One of (if not the) best transactions I've ever had on DoA! :thumbup

:hamster:
      Tacti

7. Achsfan is the perfect buyer! He is very prompt, and keeps in great contact. Thank you so much.

8. Bought a MNF Woosoo from Achsfan. He beat up three postman because it did not track online. Then I think he threatened my PO they better give it to me, because AHHHHH, she showed up! (SERIOUSLY, I'm just kidding!!! But he did go way out of his way, even returning to checkon her at the PO, because they never bothered to update.) This is the best person to buy from, excellent communication and just plain nice. Thank you and I would love to buy from you again. AAAAA+++++

9. I bought Luts Honey Delf Pudding from Achsfan, and the transaction was perfect! I love this doll. I even like the modded elf ears. Once I have them neatened up a bit she is going to be even more love.

Thank you, Achsfan.

10. I bought a Fantasy boy body from Achsfan, and it was a most pleasant transaction. Quick and very friendly answers on pms, fast shipping and a very well packed body. I wouldn´t hesitate to buy from Achsfan again!

11. Sold a Puki to Achsfan and it was a fast very smooth and easy transaction she left me fast feedback also. :)

12. Achsfan purchased a ws puki body from me; paid quickly and was nice to deal with.

13. I bought a Fairyland Rheia from Achsfan and the doll is wonderful and perfect THANKS AGAIN !!! Kxoxo

14. I bought a Latidoll Lami from Achsfan and everything went smoothly! XD

15. i bought a body and it came really fast & in great condition. communication was great all the way through. great seller! thanks so much. :)

16. Achsfan bought a Soom's Doll Head from me. Paid in a timely manner. Communication was excellent. Wonderful buyer. Thank you for a great transaction! :)

17. Another fantastic transaction with Achsfan who purchased a doll from me. Payment was quick and communication was great as always. A true pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

18. Possibly the most friendly and communicative buyer I've ever sold to! Achsfan paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. Absolutely great to deal with!

19. Achsfan purchased a Soom IO LE wig from me. It was a great transaction, very prompt with payment and excllent communication. Thanks again!

20. I bought a Lati Laches from Bard and the transaction was perfect: seller responded very kindly to my many questions and took extra photos on request. A delightful seller!