1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Acruv16

Oct 16, 2008

1. I sold a head to acruv16, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction and would happily do business with again! Very friendly communication and prompt payment.

2. Acruv16 bought a yo-ad Jun Tachibana on layaway from me. Great communication and quick payments. A pleasure to work with.

3. Very belated positive feedback for Acruv16. She bought a female Elfdoll SD body from me. Friendly communication, prompt payment, and let me know when she arrived. She even elaborated on the plan for her.

4. A+++ Great to do business with!

I have dealt with Acruv16 and feel very pleased with our transaction. Highly recommended as I would welcome to do business with her again. Thank you so very much! ~Gus

5. Acruv16 purchased a SD sized Dollmore outfit from me and everything went well. Friendly, paid right away and let me know when outfit arrived. I would happily do another transaction with her in the future.

6. I sold a Dollmore Catish to @Acruv16 and they were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Communication was friendly and they were very patient and understanding whilst I worked out the best options for shipping.

They let me know as soon as the doll arrived for which I am very grateful.

I can recommend @Acruv16 as a responsive and reliable buyer.

Thank you so much!

7. Positive Transaction

I sold my IslandDoll ghost, record player and a trench-coat to Acruv16 and it was a perfect transaction with fast communication, fast payment and I was updated when the package arrived. Thanks!

8. Positive!

I sold a tan Dollshe hand to Acruv16 and they were very prompt with communication, payment and let me know when the package arrived safe and sound too! A+ buyer, would recommend and sell to again. :3nodding:

9. Positive Transaction

I sold a DollHeart outfit to Acruv16 in a very pleasant transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was on time and I was updated when the package arrived. I'd be happy to work with this buyer any time. Thanks!

10. Acruv16 purchased a doll from me. Prompt payment, very pleasant interaction online and in person. Would definitely transact with again!

:cake:

11. Acruv16 purchased 3 wigs from me. They paid promptly and were very understanding when I had to delay shipping by a few days bc my kid got sick. A+ buyer.

12. Acruv purchase Mokashura Ko Hyoo from me , she reply and paid promptly , very happy with our transaction. Thank you !!

13. Acruv16 purchased two Volks YoSD from me as well as an outfit, a very friendly buyer who paid promptly! Would happily do business again :3nodding:

14. Sold some clothing items to Acruv16.

Great communication and fast payment! Was a pleasant experience.

Highly recommended buyer!
      Thank you again :chibi

15. Acruv16 purchased two clothing sets from me. Everything went as smooth as one can imagine; both payment and replies are prompt and fast. She also let me know as soon as she recieved and provide feedback right away. I would not hesitate to transact with her again. Highly recommended buyer!