1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adrastea

Jan 7, 2007

1. Adrastea bought two pair of DBDoll ears from me.She is a great buyer, great communication and pays quickly

2. Was in a split run by Adrastea, who was gracious enough to take it over from the original planner when Soom made changes to their website/payment system/layaway options. Just received my Soom MD Sphaler outfit. Communication was excellent, and the item was shipped promptly. Adrastea was a joy to work with. :)

3. Adrastea took over my Sphaler split when the website made major changes. I bought the human doll, and I have to say she did an excellent job!! My doll arrived perfectly in order with everything accounted for. She was prompt and courteous and I would definately work with her again!

Thanks a ton Adrastea for making this split happen!

4. I bought a custom fur wig from Adrastea. She was a real treat to work with! She kept me up-to-date on the wig itself, and some possible fitting problems with the wig. The wig fits perfectly on my MNF and it's really soft, so I'm happy. I'd certainly buy another one of her custom wigs in the future. :)

5. I purchased a custom made black and white Mohawk wig! It is AMAZING! she is so sweet and amazing to work with! Fast replies, and Shipping was beyond fast as well, and overall the wig is of amazing quality! I highly recommend her! I would love to purchase more items from her in the future <3

6. Brought a lovely long mohair wig from Adrastea for my Chrom. Looks great. Good quality :) and a lovely person to deal with. Thank you very much.

7. I had a split transaction with Adrastea from the company AngelHeim. I ordered two pairs of the Wolf Hands and the Wolf Outfit. Adrastea was wonderful! She kept me well informed of everything and once the company shipped she shipped out so quickly it was great. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction. It was my first type of split transaction. Everything went so smoothly! You are really a great member of the Den. Thanks so much.

8. I bought a SSDF Abadon body and armor from Adrastea. She packed everything well and sent me the tracking number. Definitely would buy from again! :)

9. Had a great transaction with Adrastea!

I commissioned two fur wigs from her, and they are wonderful. I love them!:aheartbea

Adrastea was great to communicate with; she was very professional and friendly. And, the wigs shipped very quickly.

I highly recommend Adrastea, and look forward to buying from her again in the future.

10. I participated in a split by Adrastea. Excellent communication and all around wonderful to work with! Hopefully I'll be able to work with you again in the future ^_^

11. I commissioned Adrastea for a long red fur wig. It's perfect! Great fit too! And it arrived so fast!! O__O

I'm sure I will be purchasing from Adrastea again. Thanks again for everything ^__^

12. I participated in a split LUTS by Adrastea. Excellent communication and all around wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her!
      Thanks so much.

13. I bought a custom wig from Adrastea, and everything went perfectly! Very sweet and wonderful seller to work with...I'll definitely be back for more wigs in the future :)

14. I bought two custom wigs and they are a perfect fit and good quality. They also came really fast! Thanks!

15. I commissioned two fur wigs from Andrastea. Communication was fantastic, shipping was quick, and the wigs are gorgeous! :D

16. i bought chalco eyes from Adrastea split. .she's very nice and always let me know the updates. .shipped the item fast and safely. .highly recommended. .thanks alot ^o^

17. Bought two pair of custom eyes from Adrastea. One pair of 16mm pupil-less yellow and one pair of 14mm normal gold. They're absolutely lovely, just came in the mail today. I already put the yellow ones into my BBB Sprite boy and they just shine like crazy. She's absolutely fabulous, and I would always buy from her again! ^-^

18. bought a wig from Adrastea. She is so incredibly nice! I recommend her 100%!! The wig fits like a glove.

19. I commissioned one of Adrastea's lovely fur wigs, and am very happy with the transaction. Communication was great, shipping was super-quick, and the wig is fantastic--wonderful quality! Thank you so much :)

20. I was in a split with Adrastea and everything went great and now I have my nenad head!

Thanks Adrastea!!!!

Chrystika