1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adrastea

Jan 7, 2007

1. I bought a customized wig from Adrastea and I'm very pleased with overall transaction! Communication was great and she was kind enough to answer all my questions and more!! Would definitively buy from her again ^^

2. Andrastea made me a wonderful custom wig. The quality is great and shipping and production time was very short. Andrastea answered all my questions quickly - a wonderful buying experience! :thumbup

3. I commissioned a wig from Adrastea. Communication was quick and friendly and the wig was made fast as well. The quality and fit is great! I'm very happy with the wig and would definitely buy from Adrastea again! Thanks so much!

4. Bought a custom wig for my LJ from Adrastea Although she had never made for this particular mold she was able to make from measurements that I provided her. Communication was great and the wig was done quickly. It fits lovely and the material used is very nice. I have bought from her in the past and would do so in the future without hesitation. Definate recommend

5. I commissioned two fur wigs from Adrastea. Communication was excellent and they were finished very quickly. They are so beautiful and I adore them! Look forward to commissioning her again in the future. ^_^

6. bought some cream white heel feet from adrastea they were lovely to deal with and kept me updated on the situation

A++ seller

7. i bought soom body parts from Adrastea. communication was great, and item was packaged great too. thank you so much! :)

8. Adrastea made a custom wig for my BJD Rai and it's PERFECT! Communication was fantastic, it was made in a very short time and shipping was extremely fast. I would definitely buy again. This whole experience was a pleasure for someone like me who is new to the MP. Thank you!

9. Adrastea made a custom wig for my doll and it's truly lovely! She kept great communication throughout the process, shipping was timely, and the quality is great! Will recommend her to anyone. :D

10. I commissioned a fur wig from Adrastea and thought it was a bit strange, she did excellent work! Communication was fast and friendly and she got the wig done in record time.
      [​IMG]

I will definitely be commissioning more wigs from her in the future!

Thank you again!

11. Fantastic service, quality product, and wonderful price! Love the wig and it was sent quickly and made with care.

12. Participated in Nephelin split run by Adrastea (dragon hands and wig).

Communication was prompt and very informative.
      Shipping was very fast and most importantly the packaging was extremely secure (which was a good thing since the package has a rough ride).

A++ and thank you again, was a pleasure doing business with you!

13. I participated in Adrastea's Nephelin split for the horns. She kept great communication, shipped quickly and the horns were packed nicely. It was really a pleasure, and I would definitely do a split with her again. Thanks!

14. I purchased a senior delf girl body from Andrastea and everything went smooth as can be. I would totally do business with her again. She communicates well and is keeps her word. Thanks!

Jay

15. I commissioned a wig from Adrastea and I was very impressed. Communication was a little slow but otherwise excellent. She was very polite and knowledgeable, and when she learned that my doll was one she hadn't worked with before she asked me to take measurements to make sure the wig would fit. She even provided me with pictures when I asked so I knew I was taking the measurements the way she needed them to be. The wig fits perfectly! The color is slightly lighter than in her sample pictures but that could well be my own monitor settings. It didn't take long at all after all was said and done for the wig to be made and shipped to me with absolutely no problems. I would definitely work with Adrastea in the future. :)

16. I participated in Adrastea's Nephelin split for the long nail hands. Everything went smoothly and quickly. The hands were packed nicely.
      Thank you very much! :)

17. I ordered/commissioned two fur wigs. Everything went wonderfully. I got them quickly. Good communication. I'd definitely recommend! :D :D :D

18. I sold a Heliot Horn to Adrastea. She had perfect communication and the payment was sent right away. I'd gladly do business with her again. Thank you! ^__^ :aheartbea

19. I purchased a wig from Adrastea and everything was great. I would work with her again. Thanks!!

20. I sold a volks SD16 body to Adrastea, and the trasaction was great! Fast payment and wonderful communication, couldn't ask for more. She also let me know immediately when she got the body. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!