1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adrastea

Jan 7, 2007

1. I bought two tiny fur wigs from Adrastea's wig shop and the transaction was very smooth! She made the wigs quickly and stayed in touch the entire time, then shipped them out equally quickly. I'm very pleased, and would do business with Adrastea again. :)

2. I commissioned a custom wig from Adrastea. Communication was excellent, and she let me know when the wig was finished, even sending me photos of the finished wig. The wig looked fantastic in the photos, but it looks even better in person! I would happily do business with her again!

3. username: silautumn

buying from or selling to: bought from

item/service: commissioned 3 wigs, turn around time was fast! 2 weeks!

payment details: used paypal

shipping details: used usps, took only 3 days, delivered fine, packaged fine

communication: fantastic, kept each other up to date regularly

transact again?: absolutely

comments: fantastic, great wigs! to see some pics, click here

4. Commissioned Adrastea for 4 fur wigs (of various sizes and colors) and request for 2 fur patches.
      Excellent communication, will notify on issues that arise during the wig making process and will offer solutions immediately. Will also send photos of the finished wigs.

Shipping is efficient. Very humble and modest. Will definitely conduct future commissions with her.

5. adrastea took part in my haidi split and was very nice to deal with ^^

6. Adrastea made a fantastic wig for my boy! Communication was friendly and fast and she had the wig ready and to me in what seemed like no time at all. Excellent wig maker and seller! Thanks again!

7. I bought a bit of fur from Adrastea for my Epidos' tail and she was amazing! She let me know when it shipped and it was packed nicely.

Thank you very much for another amazing transaction<33

8. Commissioned a couple of wigs and tails from Adrastea. She put up with all my weird requests and the wigs turned out amazing. <3 She kept me up to date with everything and shipped them really fast. I'll gladly do business with her again.

Thank you very much! <3

9. I commissioned four wigs from Adrastea. She stayted in touch throughout the process--always friendly, professional and timely in her messages. She let me know exactly what was happening. And I've commissioned a number of fur wigs in the past ... nobody has ever offered to send me pictures for approval!! Adrastea shipped when she said she would and the wigs are fabulous. They're cut in a way that helps them conform nicely to the shape of the head. The "long" style really is lovely. I happily recommend her and hope to commission her again!

Thank you! :aheartbea

10. Once again, another lovely transaction with Adrastea! I actually goofed on my last commission request. I asked for the wrong size! Adrastea was a sweetie about the whole thing. She made another wig and shipped it out ASAP. I'm looking forward to doing business with her again. :)

11. Just commissioned 2 wigs from Adrastea, they are both lovely, exactly what I wanted, all in all, a perfect transaction, thank you! :)

12. Adrastea made me a wig upon request(a carmel, medium length fur wig for SD13), and it's perfect. I would defintly buy from her again!

13. I commissioned Adrastea for a long black SD sized fur wig. The transaction was perfect! The wig was made fast, shipped fast, came in excellent condition and communication was perfect as well. Thanks for a great sale! Would for sure do business with again! :D

14. I commissioned a wig from Adrastea and I am highly pleased. Since she made a wig that would suit my RS Jun girl with large elf ears. Thank you again. A++ Work! Great communication and providing pictures of final product. Would highly recommend!! :D

15. I commissioned a blonde and turquoise wig from Adrastea and I LOVE IT! It is really good quality and the delivery time was fast! When the wig was done she sent along a picture to make sure everything was right! Which was awesome! Thank you soooo much! I would love to commission her again!

16. I commissioned two wigs from Adrastea. Both SD sized one light pink and the other white. They turned out just how I expected. She even took pictures of them before sending them off. Fits very well! Quality is awesome. Delivery super fast (sent Saturday and got here on Monday). I highly recommend her. :fangirl:

17. I commissioned a two tone MSD fur wig from Andrastea. They kept me informed throughout the process, shipped when she said she would and the wig is wonderful! So soft and it fits perfectly! Hightly recommended

18. I commissioned a fur wig from Andrastea. Transaction went smoothly and the wig is lovely. Thanks!

19. Commissioned a fur wig from Adrastea. She made it very quickly and shipped super fast. It fits my boy perfectly and is so super cute. Thank you again!

20. I commissioned two wigs from Adrastea. The wigs are beautiful and made of great looking fur! :D

I wasn't sure which fur I wanted for my wig, so she was kind enough to take pictures of the fur she had wrapped around a doll's head so I could get a feel for what each fur would look like. She was so helpful and very fast in communication.

She made both wigs very quickly and sent them out super fast. It was a great commissioning experience, and I would definitely purchase from Adrastea again!