1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Affinite

Dec 9, 2007

1. Affinite bought some pants form me, paid quickly, and let me know when they had arrived! Wonderful buyer.

2. I sold a few hana faceplates to Affinite. She was extremely polite and nice to talk to :] There were a couple problems with Paypal (Paypal's fault not Affinite's) But other than that it was a totally smooth trasaction :)
      :thumbup

3. Affinite an her BF bought a doll from me and it was such a wonderful transaction :D Even send me the best photos ever when she arrived! Thankyou <3

4. Jes (Affinite) allowed me to paint her little fella Acerbus, a SoulLittle Kimmy, and even gave me a quite generous tip afterwards!
      She's a dream to work with, I highly recommend her!

Thank you!
      Raven

5. A good buyer 3 clovers for Jes :clover:clover:clover
      She is kind and very communicative. She paid fast and I hope she will love the outfits, thank you! :aheartbea

6. Affinite purchased a head from me and always kept in touch. She is very nice to deal with and I can recommend her:)!

7. I sold a Domuya Flexi body to Affinite :) We had a small snafu with Paypal, and she kept in frequent communication while we were waiting for that to clear up, which I really appreciated (it's a lot more than I can say about Paypal! ;P). As soon as that was fixed, she paid immediately. She's been a great buyer, definitely recommended. :) Thanks again! :D

8. Affinite was looking to get a Harang head, I needed a body, so I offered to run a split for us, and one other member. She very graciously allowed me to take over for her and was absolutely wonderful to deal with through the whole transaction. She paid promptly, kept up excellent communication and was incredibly friendly to deal with. (Even through Luts taking forever and a day to ship.) I would highly recommend doing business with her. :)

9. I was in a split with Affinite for a CP Harang and it all went on smoothly. She kept us updated and was quick answering. She took really good care of the transaction.

Totally recomended!

10. Affinite commissioned me for a tiny sized Sora outfit. The whole process was great, awesome communication and she even made me a mannequin of the doll since I don't have any tinies to use as a model.

Great buyer and would LOVE to work with her again!
      Thanks again and I hope Sora enjoys his outfit.
      =^.^=
      Keriko
      Medipac Designs

11. I've painted and modded a couple of dolls for Affinite in the last while... she's always pleasant to deal with (even though I was so slow XD) and she always pays promptly.

Thanks so much!
      Raven

12. Affinite commissioned me for two faceups, and she was very pleasant and fun to deal with. I'd gladly work with her again. Thank you! :)

13. I sold an Unoa faceplate & option part hands to Affinite. Good communication, paid quickly, and let me know right away when the items arrived. Very pleasant transaction :)

14. Affinite bought a sdc default ren outfit from me. Super fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)

15. Affinite commissioned me for a face up and manicure for her Unoa and everything went great :) She was nice to work with, paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived, thanks!

16. Sold Affinite a Volks Sdc Ren. Transaction went perfectly! i held her for two weeks till she could put some money down, and she paid the exact say she said she would, and followed through with no problems! Highly Recommend! Thanks again, and I hope you guys enjoy her! :)

17. I bought a pair of NS senior delf heel feet from Affinite - they arrived perfectly.
      She was great to deal with - great communication and quick posting.
      Thanks!!!
      Robyn :)

18. I did done commission of dress for Affinite's MSD girl! And it was great transaction!!
      Fast reply, very kind and friendly. Great communication and fast payment!
      Hope to work with you again!

Thank you again! :D

19. Bought a modded SD body from this lovely lady and everything went as smooth as silk. ^_^

The body had wonderful mods as well, and I'd definitely deal with her again if given the chance~!

20. I sold a modified SD13 girl-to-boy body to Affinite. Great payment, great communication...

We didn't waste a single minute. Greatest transaction, ever.