1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Affinite

Dec 9, 2007

1. Affinite bought Volks Midori from me. She was wonderful to deal with and paid very quickly. It was a very smooth transaction and I would recommend selling to her. :)

2. Affinite wired my Crobidoll WS Lance, SDC F-18, and the legs of my Miruku. She was careful to try and work with the dolls joint system. With my Miruku she turned down wiring the arms to be careful about not harming the kips discs. She wired my dolls as part of a trade.

3. Affinite wired my Tsuyoshi Maki as a part of a trade and was wonderful to work with! I had apprehensions about wiring at first but she walked me through everything step by step, showed me the tools she used, gave me examples of previously wired dolls to handle, and made sure I was completely satisfied when she was done. All of which she did with a warm smile and a great attitude.
      She's incredibly professional and courteous and her work is top notch!
      Highly recommended :D :D :D <3

4. Affinite wired my SDC Kaede. She was very thorough in explaining the process, and though I had my doubts about it I found I was very happy with the results. Affinite customized a system of various wires to work with the unique joints of the SDC body and optimize her posability. She was very careful and attentive. She even took out some of the wire and replaced it when she found that the posability was not up to her standards. And now my girl poses great!

5. I had a very pleasant transaction with Affinite where I bought her a Unoa wink faceplate. Would do business with again, thanks!

6. I had Affinite sand, restring and extreme wire my Leekeworld Min and he now poses like a dream!! She also removed a torso part that gives him more mobility in that area as well. She explained everything very well and kept up the communication. She sent plenty of progress pictures and even sent a tutorial to go along with the extreme wiring. I wold definitely send another doll to her in the future and highly recommend her to others. Thank you so much!!!

7. Affinite bought Reisner default outfit from me.
      She paid on time and kept up communications throughout the whole transaction.
      She is a great pleasure to deal with!!
      I highly recommend her!:)

8. I bought some SD13 shoes from Affinite, and everything went perfectly! She was very friendly and responded quickly to my PMs, and she packaged the shoes beautifully. I'm very satisfied, would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!

9. Affinite commissioned me to paint her Elfdoll Tiny Hana face plates with the body blushing and she's very lovely person to do business with. :)
      Fast, friendly and clear communication and prompt payment. ^^

Thank you so much~ :D

10. I had a wonderful experience with Afinnite! :D I commissioned her for a doll assembly, wiring, sueding, and a UV protection coating. She kept very good and friendly communication and despite of her busy schedule, she managed to do a fast and excellent work. My boy poses very well now and I'm very satisfied with the outcome :] I will certainly commission her again! a million thanks!!

11. Affinite commissioned me to make an outfit for her doll. She was nice to communicate with and she paid instantly when I'd finished. I'd recommend Affinite to anyone looking for a problem free transaction.
      Thanks again Affinite.
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx

12. (Sorry for such delay)
      I purchased a Harang from Affinite back in October. The whole transaction was wonderful! She shipped really fast, her pms were quick and very nice. She was very patient with me when I had no computer. I highly recommend her as a seller. ((she is also a wonderful person)) Thank you for such a great experience and once again sorry for the delayed feedback.

13. Affinite was a member of a Dollmore GO that I ran. She paid quickly, and was understanding about wait times.
      Thanks for being a part of my first GO! It was a please to have you in it! ^_^

14. I purchased a CP body from Affinite on layaway. She discovered a problem with one of the s-hooks before shipping it, and though there were some delays with getting a replacement (none of which were her fault!), she kept me very well informed and even covered shipping for me because of the delay. She was very nice and always replied promptly throughout the whole transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

15. I commissioned Affinite to clean, restore, coat, wire and suede my doll and she kept me up to date with detailed progress reports. I am very happy with the final outcome. He arrived safe and sound today and I cannot ask for better service. :D Thank you!

16. Affinite joined a nDoll group order I was hosting. Her payment was quick and communication was amazing! I'd gladly be involved in any kind of transaction with Affinite <3

17. Affinite bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

18. Affinite sold me a Yo-sd on a short laway last week. ;) She was very nice, answered my messages and shipped out my doll shortly after my last payment. Thank you for being patient with me ^^ I'm happy with my doll.:aheartbea

19. Affinite sold me a Shinn, and it was simply perfect: beautiful doll, great communication, fast and secure shipping. I hope I can do business with her again, and can only recommend her on the highest!

20. Bought an SD13 boy body from Affinite. She was very kind and understanding, letting me to do layaway on the body~ Great communications, great seller. She shipped the body very fast and packed the body nicely. :D Highly recommend her~