1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Affinite

Dec 9, 2007

1. I had very smooth transaction with Affinite . She bought a doll from me. From the beginning she's very polite and good in communication. Thank you very much . I'd love to deal with you again in the future.

100% Recommended Seller! Very polite and nice person!

2. Affinite sold me her Luts Eveline head...she shipped it SUPER fast, packed it well, even included some eyes and a wig...thank you! :)

3. Affinite was kind enough to let me purchase her Souldoll Little Kimmy on layaway. The transaction went very well. She shipped promptly. The doll was well packed. And she included some nice extras along with him. I am very pleased.

4. Commissioned Affinite to fix a body. It was a great transaction~! She was friendly and communicated throughout the transaction. Shipping was quick and the body is great! Thank you so much!!

5. Affinite bought a Unoa Sist and several clothing items from me on Layaway.
      Her communication throughout was excellent, her payments were super prompt,
      the layaway was over in less time than planned, and she let me know when the
      box safely arrived!!!
      Altogether a lovely transaction with a lovely person!!!
      Thank you SO much!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

6. Affinite commissioned me to face up her Unoa faceplates. It was more than wonderful working with her. Communication and interaction was great, she also paid quickly. Affinite is such a sweetheart! Thank you so much! ;)

7. I had an amazing transaction with Affinite. She sold me a doll body and while on layaway my life went awry and she rolled with it, waiting several months to finish the sale with me.
      Body is perfect and seller is as well!

Thanks so much, Affinite!

8. Affinite participated in my Dollmore GO :D! She was absolutely wonderful with payment, friendly and communicative <3 Would love to do business with her again, no questions asked :)

Thanks Affinite!

9. I bought a AS Claudia head from her. She was friendly and patient with all my questions and is definitely a good dealer ^ ^

10. Affinite adopted a Bambicrony Ellen from me. It was a super smooth transaction - couldn't ask for better. Affinite is friendly and responsive in all communications, prompt with payment, and was also kind enough to let me know when Ellen arrived safely. Really, a dream dolly partner. Thanks so much Affinite. :D

11. Affinite just bought a Dollheart outfit from me and the transaction went very well! Her payment was prompt, communication was excellent all throughout, she let me know when her package arrived which is always so kind and left me feedback right away. I would certainly recommend her in all future transactions! Thank you so much:)

12. Affinite bought a pair of urethane eyes from me and the transaction went well. She paid quickly, communication throughout the entire transaction was excellent, and she let me know when the eyes arrived.

13. Affinite bought a MNF Seorin head from me, and everything went flawlessly! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again....AWESOME!!!

14. I thought I'd already posted in here but it looks like I didn't.
      I bought a minifee body from Affinite.
      The box was shipped very fast with tracking & she even upgraded the shipping type for me which meant that I got it in 4 days!
      Very friendly & I'm very happy I went with my decision to buy from her.
      Thanks a lot. :)

15. Affinite commissioned me to paint some dolls for her. She was amazingly patient and kind! I would love to do business again! <3

16. I bought Dollheart fer from Affinite and I'm very pleased with this deal. Affinite allowed me 1 month layaway, communication was friendly and quick, shipping was very fast. She is really excellent seller, and I would love to buy or sell with her again!:aheartbea

17. I bought a Little gem Dune from Affinite. It was a smooth transaction, she´s fast and friendly. My doll arrived safe and she included some extras ;)
      Communication was perfect and she was always polite (though my english is painful XP

A highly recommended seller!!

18. This lovely lady purchased a Custom Victorian gown from me. Everything went REALLY smooth and would suggest her to anyone and would work with her again as well

19. I did a trade with Affinite. It went awesome. She walked me through everything in the fullset and even promised to help me with the possibility of the horse at a future date.

20. Affinite bought a dress from me. Communication was good, and payment was prompt. A pleasure to work with!