1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Affinite

Dec 9, 2007

1. I baught a unoa head from Afinite, Thankyou, very good contact +++

2. I purchased some faceplates from Affinite. She was very nice throughout the transaction.
      Thank you :)

3. Affinite did my Ddoll's hand modification (separation of fingers) and she did it wonderfully. Highly recommended, very trustworthy and replies to messages fast.

4. Bought a tiny doll from Affinite. Everything went great!! thanks!!!

5. Bought a doll head, came quickly and in perfect condition! Good communication and no issues at all! A++ Seller!

6. Just got my MSD Suwarriko girl body from Affinite, exactly how she described it. :) Thanks!

7. We did a trade+ payment and everything was wonderful! She is extremely kind and patient! Perfect transaction!! Thank you!

8. Affinite purchased a Dollmore Judith girl from me and was so lovely throughout the transaction. What a pleasure; I would definitely sell to again. Thanks!

9. Affinite bought a doll from me, and it was a perfect transaction! Everything went very smoothly and kindly. Thank you for everything!

10. I purchased some clothes from Affinite, they arrived quickly, and communication was very prompt! I would happily buy from Affinite again!

11. I've bought a Luts 'Untold Story' Bory from Affinite using layaway and he arrived today.
      He's so beautiful, I couldn't be more happy with him!:aheartbea
      Affinite was very patient, really sweet and always responded to my messages super fast.:fangirl:
      She is a great seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

Thank you for a wonderful transaction and my cute Bory.:chocoheart

12. I purchased clothes from Affinite, and the transaction went really well and communication too. The price was really reasonable and the clothes arrived in great shape and package. Thank you so much for this smooth transation. :)

13. Affinite joined my most recent Leeke World GO, she was great to work with and I would gladly do business with her again!~

14. Affinite restrung and wired my Pipos Charlotte. She was so helpful, sweet and FAST!! My girl got there and was put back together in less than a day! The turnaround time was fabulous! She also cleaned her up and offered to wire her arms so they would pose better! She was a joy to work with and I hope to do business with her again!! Thank you so much hun!! :D

15. Affinite hosted a GO from Luts that I participated in. Wonderful communication and put up with my shipping question. Thanks so much!

TC

16. I participated in Affinite's Luts GO. She was absolutely wonderful, kept everyone updated, with photos, and posted our stuff quickly once it got to her.

Thanks again!

17. I was in Affinite's Luts GO, and everything went smoothly. Communication was great, shipping was awesome, and I'm very pleased. Thank you so much!!

18. Took part in a Luts GO with Affinite; the order ran into troubles on Luts's end, which she handled very well! Her packaging for sending items out was excellent, as well. I would absolutely do business with her again!

19. Affinite did a trade with me, she was very understanding and patient with my noobish questions over the head she was selling. We agreed on a trade and I covered the difference on layaway. (It took a while because I went on a 1month trip, but she agreed regardless and didn't rush)
      The head looks brand new, and it was perfectly packaged. I couldn't praise her enough for the transaction on a dream doll. Thank you so much

20. I commissioned some mods to my Soom Mega Gem and she was a joy to work with and did the mods beautifully! She communicated well and was always super pleasant. I'd certainly go with her work again. Thanks!