1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Affinite

Dec 9, 2007

1. affinite just did an ear restoration on one of my gluinos little elf ears and softened the bad nose line that someone else did on him.....hes beautiful now...the quality of the work is excelent...the whole transaction was very good and I will certainly commision affinite again...A+++++

2. My second commision of affinite...i had a pair of soom idealian 72 feet thinned and opened the big toes for sandals and getta...yayyyyy...they are much prettier then the original wide feet look soom makes...
      The work on the feet is excellent...very well done and im going to have affinite do another pair of feet for me again soon.
      I highly recommend this mod artist.
      A+++++

3. I commisioned affinite to do a small sanding mod on my sphaler head...communucation was excellent and the job was done very well..just as i asked .
      Return shipping was fast...i will certainly commision affinite for other projects in the future..
      A+++++

4. Affinite just did a restringing and wiring on one of my Littlefee Antes and she was a pleasure to work with and her workmanship is excellent. I will probably ask her to do a couple other Littlefees in the near future. I highly recommend her. Thank you very much!

5. Affinite just did another commision for me on my idealian 72 boys feet...she opens the toes like a pro and sanding is perfect...
      I will certainly commision jes for future projects.
      A+++++

6. Affinite modded my Iplehouse JID girl body over the winter. A pretty big task, as it was almost a whole body mod. I have to say, she did the most amazing job! I couldn't be happier with my girl's new and improved body. Iplehouse seriously needs to take pointers from Affinite on how to design their bodies. Despite unexpected occurrences (which were not her fault at all), she was there with me every step of the way and made everything perfect! I would very highly recommend Affinite for your next modding project!

7. I bought a Seorin head from Affinite, the head came very well packaged and Affinite was really friendly, I would definitely buy from again!

8. Affinite responded to buy WTB thread for a MNF body. Communication and postage was great and she was very helpful with combining another package from the US with the doll for me. Thank you! :)

9. Positive! Just bought an Unoa plate and the transaction was super fast and easy! Quickly shipped, well packed, all good. Thank you!!!

10. :pcupcake :pcupcake Yay! Positive Feedback for Affinite :pcupcake :pcupcake

We just did a trade and swapped heads. Everything went super smooth. She even included some eyes and a wig so I was extra happy.

Lots of people think trades are too risky, but they're so great when everything goes right. I would definitely buy, sell, or swap with Affinite again.

11. I bought a Volks Emma head from Affinite, with eyes and a wig. The head's gorgeous! And in perfect condition! Transaction went very smoothly - perfect! - and the head arrived much faster here in Germany than I expected. Thank you so much! :D

12. Affinite did an ear mod on my boy to return them back to normal human ears from elf ears. She did an amazing job and they are perfect, She also did some minor work on smoothing his face out from some scratched he apparently had among other faults on his face. I could not be any happier and grateful for her time and work. She also had great communication and shipped him back wonderfully.
      This was an amazing transaction and I would recommend Affinite for any mod work in the future.

13. i traded my souldoll girl body in exchange for Affinite's maintenance and modding services and i just have to say, it was an incredible transaction from start to finish.

i had quite a lot of work for her to match the value, namely sueding, wiring, and restringing a male body, as well as sanding his seams, fixing his elbow joints and something to be done about his torso joints to enable him to slouch more naturally and prevent the upper torso from snapping back unexpectedly (which she analyzed in person and rectified with a minor epoxy mod). additional work was faceup removal for two other heads, and for one of them, fixing a dent in the tip of his nose, and an elf ear removal mod to turn them into human ears.

on top of these requests, i got some spare money by fortune, and asked if i could have brand new jointed hands shipped over to her place since she'll be restringing him anyway. Affinite was cool with it, even though it meant waiting for about 1.5 months for their arrival. communication was always great, plus she was transparent with me and informed me ahead of time of real life circumstances that would require her to be away from home, which would additionally put a time limit on how long she could have to work on my parts. i understood the situation and, not wanting her to be overwhelmed since i did have a lot to ask of her, told her i was completely okay with her finishing her obligations before starting on my commission. Affinite's response was to bring my parts with her (with my permission) to work on so i wouldn't have to wait! i was amazed and grateful for her sense of responsibility as a customizer.

despite the rush on her end, Affinite promptly completed all the work we'd discussed within 2 weeks, well before her departure, and provided photos, with no issue at all from me. she also shipped quickly, with all the parts packed super excellently. the work she did is absolutely amazing given the circumstances; the body poses MUCH better, not a speck of residue on the heads, and all sanding done is even and perfectly smooth. when i have the time i'll certainly post in photos of the work she did, for proof!

Affinite is an honest and quality customizer, i highly recommend her services and will definitely go to her for future mod work! looking forward to working with you next time, jes! :)

14. I bought Latidoll Rucas from Affinite. Deal was very smooth and fast, Affinite give us layaway and packed doll so safely that I needed about 20 minutes to make him free))) Thank you so much! I recommend Affinite as great seller) It was pleasure to have a deal with her)

15. I bought a WS minifee boy body from Affinite and everything went perfectly!!! She even wired/strung him up for me and he's great!!! Thank you!!!

16. I commisioned Affinite to seperate the fingers and toes of my iple chase magician wolf hands and feet.
      they look very good. return shipping was fast.
      I will certainly commision Affinite again in the future

17. Affinite is my favorite body modder! This was my second time commissioning her; this time for restringing a JID girl body (that she had also heavily modded a year or so back) and restringing and sueding a 60 cm Mirodoll girl body. The work on the JID is just as good as the first time, and she managed to make my super difficult Mirodoll body pose well just from restringing and sueding alone. As always, communication was fast and updates were frequent. Bodies were well packaged on their trip home and arrived safely. I have no fear of buying potentially bad-posing bodies because Affinite will be able to help me out :)

18. Had some customizing done. Boy bits removed and girl bits carved in. She did an absolutely amazing job - you would never know that the doll is modded unless you had seen it before. Everything is soft and smooth and seamless! Not only is the quality of the work great but it was done very quickly as well! Would absolutely recommend this artist to anyone who needs resin mods done. Fair prices. High quality work. If I ever need anything done again I'm totally going back to her! :D

19. I just bought a sweet dreams SDC Kaede from Affinite.
      She came with TONS of extras WOW! I was not expecting so much!
      She was also packaged VERY well, and arrived SUPER FAST!

I love my new girl. she's adorable.

THANK YOU!

20. jes was gracious enough to take on a ftm chest mod for my zaoll boy, even though their mod shop is closed. i am so pleased by their work, their communication, and the entire process. they were very clear about their schedule and sent me progress pictures proactively. thank you so much jes! i am so happy with this transaction ♡