1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ai Kazi

Nov 11, 2006

1. I bought an outfit from Ai Kazi. She was wonderful to deal with and shipped quickly. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat ^__^!

2. Had a good transaction with Ai Kazi, she bought a Bolero top from me, paid quickly and was nice to deal with .. thanks so much!

3. although she was kind enough to hold the doll for me, and even make some clothes for the doll, i requested pictures on may 25th, it is now june 10th and i have yet to see a picture of the doll with the special faceup or with a wig. i understand she is busy but while she had time to browse the forums and post on other user's for sale threads, she could have taken a couple minutes out of her time to send me a picture or two. She promised me over a week ago that she would have the pictures the next day and then last night she sent me another pm saying she would "be right back with pictures". i never got the pictures, and its 4 pm. i am not ungrateful, i am just an irritated buyer and i will not buy from this user [or try to] again.

4. In reply to bukimeisu, There was a lot going on at the time including having to buy a new battery, painting a new (complementary) faceup (for her), and dealing with a sick father who had just come out of surgery. I replied to every single one of her Pms, and I did send the pictures. but by the time i had come back from the hospital with my dad it was 1am, and i fell asleep in the car, so i gave them to her the next morning.

I held this doll for two weeks with a guarentee that she was going to purchase, and while i was completely understanding with her "money situation", she was not understanding at all with me when i had gone out of my way to make extra clothes, do a free faceup, find extra shoes to send with her.

Thankyou

5. I sold a wig to Ai Kazi. She was very sweet to deal with. :) Thank you.

6. I bought a pair of pink lacey boots from Ai Kazi and they arrived super fast! They are just like she said. And she's a very nice person to talk to. ^__^ Thanks Ai Kazi for a wonderful transaction!

7. Ai Kazi brought school C head with face up from me ~
      she is a very good buyer ,I hope C will have a good home~^_^
      hope can have trade with her again~

8. Ai Kazi bought a pair of shoes from me, paid promptly and let me know of their safe arrival! Thank you! A+

Raven

9. I just sold a swarrico body to Ai Kazi. She was so nice to do business with. Fast payment, prompt responses, and just a very nice person in general. Thanks again! <3

10. Ai Kazi purchased a shirt from me. Extremely fast pay and quick to leave feedback ^_^ Would be happy to sell to again! Thanks so much ^_^

11. Ai Kazi bought a pair of 16mm glass eyes from me, paid promptly and was very friendly XD

Thank you!! A real pleasure dealing with you <3

12. Sold to Ai Kazi and the transaction went smoothly, thanks so much! =^_^=

13. Ai Kazi just bought a Souldoll outfit from me--it was a real pleasure to communicate with her by PM, she paid instantly, and she took the time to let me know when the package arrived. I would love to deal with her again! :daisy

14. I recently sold some shoes to Ai and she paid right away and let me know as soon as they got there! Greaat buyer :) Thanks again!

15. I just bought a doll from Ai and he was just as described. She answered all my pm's quickly and doll arrived today with many extras. I would buy from her again. She is generous and I found her to be kind and very courteous.

16. ^o^ I just bought a DIM angelo from Ai Kazi! He came very well packaged, and in perfect condition! She was very sweet about letting me do a short lay-away, and the shipping was super fast! (Threedaysomg!)

Wonderful Seller, would def. do business with again. :3

17. I sold a pair of shoes to Ai Kazi, and she paid very promptly. Everything went great! Thanks~

18. She's a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much !

19. Fast communications and prompt payments. Great buyer! ^___^

20. fast payment! awesome buyer!