1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ai Kazi

Nov 11, 2006

1. I've just received a pair of eyes I bought from Ai Kazi,they're perfect! thank you!!

2. I bought a gorgeous pair of Blue-Green gradient Droprop eyes from Ai Kazi, and she shipped them quickly, safely and they are perfect! She was even sweet enough to hold them for two days until I got paid. <3 A true gem to work with!

3. I commissioned an accessory from Ai Kazi and they are just what I wanted! Thank you!

4. I purchased a beautiful rose crown from Ai Kazi and it arrived on time and is more than I imagined it to be.

5. Ai Kazi is a wonderful person to buy from. I bought a cute jacket from her, it was a smooth transaction. Thank you:)

6. Alex was so understanding about the entire transaction and so patient too! :D
      Things did get messy (on my part) but the transaction went through smoothly..
      Ai Kazi has my complete trust and I would love to do business with again! :)

7. Recently sold a wig to Ai Kazi :) She was very patient and agreeable, and was wonderful to work with :D
      Thank you so much~

8. I sold a fur kitty wig and tail set to Ai Kazi, who was a perfect buyer -- she paid quickly, kept in communication and was really friendly :D Thanks and enjoy! :)

9. I recently bought a hand made jewelry set from AiKazi and could not be more thrilled with the outcome!

The pieces are beautiful and she even let me decide/choose some of the elements she included! She also hand sculpted the roses! I am in awe! I will definitely buy from her again!

A wonderful professional artist!

10. I bought a wig from Ai Kazi, it arrived quickly in a wonderful envelope. Would buy from again!

11. Ai Kazi bought a pair of eyes from me and was great to work with :3 She paid quickly, was in good communication and was great to deal with, thanks!

12. Ai Kazi recently did a face-up on my MnF Marcia and it turned out great! Doing business with her is wonderful, she's very willing to make sure you're happy 100%. I'll definitely be going to her again for business. <3

13. I had a faceup done by Ai Kazi monthes ago. I did not leave feedback earlier because even though the transaction did not go well, she did at least partially refund the cost. Recently though I went to clean my boy that she had painted with my magic eraser, which I use on my other dolls, and his faceup started to come off, she did not coat him after painting him, so now I figure I should post something.

The faceup she had done on my boy, though nice, was not anything like what I have requested, down to the eyebrows being the wrong color. She also returned him to me without his facemask, without the eyelashes I had sent, and in a flat box that was not wide enough for him(he made a lump in it). I finally received money back for loss of the items and such. But with his face not being what I wanted I had carefully boxed him up until I knew what I wanted to do with him. Recently I went to sell the head, and went to clean him a little, with the magic eraser, and his faceup came off because he was not coated.

Sorry for the long post, but I figured people should be aware.

14. Kearsy, in regards to your post... this was over 5 months ago back when I had my first shop when I JUST started out. If I had rememered correctly you had even said you liked the faceup from the pictures I sent you and then was upset over it only after I sent the head back. Yes, I apologized for misplacing the eyelashes and the faceup cover and repaid you for them in full as well as a partial on the faceup since it was not to your satisfaction.

As for the "too small a box" you were the only person who ever complained of it being too small.

Also, being so long from the faceup it is possible there could have been wear on the msc. Faceups DO get old and have to be renewed every few months or so. But i assure you, even back then when I was still new at faceups, I always coated after a faceup was completed--ALWAYS. If I hadn't coated afterwards the paint and blushing would have been chipped and scratched way before you tried to remove the faceup. I am sure that any other faceup artist would agree with me there.

When the refund was sent, we both agreed not to leave eachother feedback as I was not entirely happy with your practices either. I even offered to re-do the faceup completely from you which you denied. It is just a sorry thing that the Pms are no longer around to validate my arguement.

15. I recently commissioned a faceup from Ai Kazi for my Abio Angel Yi, Jordan. She finished his faceup the day she received his head and shipped him promptly back to me. The faceup is exactly what I asked for (I provided both visual and textual references), and I am extremely pleased with the work she has done. I recently bought a Dollshe Saint in need of a complicated faceup, which I will get with Ai Kazi. I have confidence in both her artistic abilities and her competence as a businessperson, and have no doubt that she will continue to do exemplary work in the future for everyone who encounters her.

16. Ai Kazi bought a doll outfit from me. Great transcation, good communication, thank you!

17. I sold Ai Kazi a migidoll ryu head on layaway, and she was wonderful to work with! Very very understanding and prompt to communicate. I would do business with her again in an instant. Highly recommended! :) Thanks again, I'm so glad you like him!

18. Bought a Tender Lahoo head from Ai Kazi. I received it last week and had forgotten to leave a feedback. :sweat Sorry about that!

Ai Kazi was really understanding and polite. <3 Communication was smooth and the head arrived safely and VERY well packed. I'd definitely buy from you again! :D Thank you so much!

19. Commissioned Ai Kazi for a OOAK jewellry set. Extremely professional, her work is even more gorgeous in person and her turnaround time was very quick! Will definitely commission her again!

Thanks for everything!

20. Ai Kazi sold me a pair of very rare MSD clasped hands - they arrived extremely well packaged with lots of padding. Great transaction all round. :)