1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aiko-chan

Aug 22, 2007

1. Aiko-chan purchased a Volks outfit set from me. Payment was very prompt, communication was friendly, and everything was wonderful. I would definitely do more transactions with her in the future. Thanks so much Aiko-chan! ^^

2. Aiko-Chan bought one of my handmade doll stands, paid quickly, was very sweet through the entire transaction :-) I recommend her highly!! Thanks so much!

3. Aiko-chan purchased some clothing items from me. Everything went swift and easy. A great transaction. :)

4. Aiko-chan bought an outfit from me & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly & she maintained consistent friendly communication throughout... even letting me know when it arrived safely. The for such a pleasant transaction Aiko-chan!

5. I comissioned Aiko-chan to do a face-up for my Dollfie Dream Head 02. She responded quickly to my messages, kept me up to date with progress and sent lots of pictures. Finished super quickly and she arrived home safe and sound and beautiful!

Thank you again, I'm so pleased for my girl to finally have a face-up. <3

6. I bought a blond wig for YoSDs from Aiko-chan.
      It was a very pleasant and quick transaction with good communication. ^^
      I would totally do business with her again.

7. aiko-chan bought two puki outfits from me and everything went awesome. Thanks again and hope your puki loves them :D

8. I just received the YoSd Isao that I purchased from her on layaway. He was perfectly packed and in perfect condition. Communications were great and so prompt! I would love to work with Aiko-chan in the future, if given the chance ^_^

9. I sent another dollfie dream off to Aiko-chan for a face-up and she did another wonderful job! I will certainly be sending all my dollfies to her! :)

10. Aiko-chan purchased a pair of eyes from me, and everything was wonderful! She even sent me a picture of her girl with her new eyes, which looks gorgeous! Thank you :D Highly reccomended!

11. Aiko-Chan bought a wig from me, it was an excellent transaction, will gladly deal with her again!

12. Aiko-Chan and I did a wig trade. She shipped the wig exactly when she said, I was a day late shipping mine. I love my wig I received. I'd happily trade again with her. Thanks so much!!

13. Sold a Volks girl body to Aiko-chan. Everything went perfectly smooth and pleasant. Prompt payment and was super friendly. Notified me soon after delivery. Definitely one of my best transactions. Thank you.

14. We traded (partially), my Volks outfit for aiko-chan's wig + funds. Went smoothly, pleasure to deal with!!!

15. aiko-chan painted my doll and did a wonderful job. She listened to what I wanted and finished promptly. The head was shipped back well protected.

16. Aiko-chan painted my f-10 and gave her an anime/DD style faceup like I requested. My doll turned out really cute and Aiko-chan's turnaround time was very fast. I will definitely consider sending future dolls to Aiko-chan for aesthetics :)

17. Aiko-chan purchased a Volks F-10 head from me and it was a perfect transaction! Payment was prompt and communication was great. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

18. She's wonderful, very gently, pleasant and communicative.
      We do a trade hansel sdc for her Ran head.
      Just perfect transaction! A pleasure to deal with.
      Thanks!

19. I just received my second Dollfie Dreams face-up from Aiko-Chan. Both are very lovely. Her service and communication are top notch. She finished them both with lightening fast speed and sent them back well-wrapped. She's also very friendly and sent status reports and pictures throughout the process. She's the best!

20. Aiko-chan did an awesome face up on my boy. She was fast with responses shipped him off on a saturday got him back exactly a week after he was recieved, very quick turn around. Excellent person to work with, most definitely will be back for more in the future.