1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aikohaku

May 8, 2009

1. participated in a luts GO, Aikohaku was polite, great communication and was really good with shipping everything out. Thanks for a great GO! It was my first and i'll definitely do it again. :)

2. I got eyes through an early-2011 Luts GO run by aikohaku, communication was awesome and she packaged them very well; everything went great. Thank you! ^__^ :aheartbea

3. ~Positive~
      I participated in aikohaku's Luts Group Order. Everything was handled smoothly, shipping was done quickly after arrival, and the event head given away fairly. I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO run by aikohaku.

Thank you dear ! :D

4. Participated in aikohaku's Luts GO and everything went great! The order was handled very well, updates were given often, and everything with shipped quickly and safely. Would definitely join another! Thank you so much! ^____^ <333

5. I participated in AikoHaku's LUTS go! Everthing was swell :D! ^^ Thank yooou!~

6. aikohaku ran a Luts GO order and was a pleasure to work with! Kept up great communication and let me know anytime there was a problem with something I ordered. Great to do business with! Thanks!

7. I participated in the Luts GO aikohaku ran. Everything went smoothly and enjoyable. She packaged everything great and shipped quickly!

8. I sold a pair of Soom feet to Aikohaku. Everything was fine and I would welcome selling to Aikohaku again.

9. joined the Luts GO, Transaction was flawless and I recived my items with no problem. Thank you very much.

10. Traded my wintery head for his zion head <3 Thanks again. I love the head. ^^

11. Aikohaku sold me a yo-sd sized wig. The communication was great and everything went very well. The shipping was pretty fast I would defenitely buy from Aiko again : )

12. aikohaku bought a pair of eyes from me. Everything went smoothly and I was promptly notified of their safe arrival. Great buyer :)

13. I bought a DIM body from Aikohaku - she communicated, shipped quickly, and was a pleasure to work with. The body arrived in great condition (even better than I'd expected!) and I'm totally happy with the transaction.

Thank you so much!

14. Haku was in my Angell Studio and Leekeworld GOs :D He was absolutely wonderful to host; great communication, prompt payment, and he keeps up with the GO thread at all times~ When we ran into some troubles with Angell Studio and the Canada Post strike, haku was nothing but supportive, patient, and understanding, which I really appreciated :] He's welcome in my GOs anytime!

Thank you!
      L.

15. I purchased some msd clothing from aikohaku and some free jewelry was added at no extra cost! The shipping was insanely fast, communication was great, an overall very satisfying experience, and I would definitely do business with aikohaku again! :D

16. I sold some doll clothes to Aikohaku and the transaction was wonderful!~ Super great to do business with and very prompt about payment and responses.
      Thanks so much!

17. Positive feedback for Aikohaku who bought a minimee head from me. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks ;)

18. LOVED the items I got from aikohaku! Transaction was smooth and my items arrived very quickly; I definitely plan on doing business with aikohaku again! Maybe right now... I see some more items I like! :)

19. aikohaku participated in my SOOM Ario split. Everything was great, paid promptly and wouldn't hesitate to have them in another split. Thanks!

20. I bought a KDF Bory from Aikohaku. The doll was super safely packaged and he arrived super fast! Much faster than I had anticipated! Aikohaku responds VERY quickly to PMs and was an absolutely wonder to buy from. Highly recommended!