1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aikohaku

May 8, 2009

1. I bought a pair of doll socks from Aikohaku. Excellent transaction- great communication and fast shipping! Thanks very much! :)

2. aikohaku participated in my Usagihime GO and was amazing! Payments were all made on time and communication was always friendly and fast.

I would gladly work with aikohaku anytime!

3. Aikohaku purchased my Infinitidoll Hands and I consider it to be a very smooth transaction. :) They were understanding about the initial delay I had in responding to them due to personal issues, so I am very grateful for that. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. They let me know when the package had arrived the day it got to them so I could leave them feedback.

I'm very satisfied with how this transaction turned out. Aikohaku is an excellent buyer!

4. A+ Transaction

aikohaku participated in my Luts group order and everything went perfectly.
      Great communication and fast payment.
      I would definitely do business with aikohaku again.

Thank You

5. Aikohaku was part of my Obsidius splits. aikohaku was wonderful to work with! All the payments were made on time and aikohaku stayed in contact. I'd definitely work with aikohaku again. :)

6. Aikohaku has bought NS IOS head with Spirit body. A nice buyer, easy to communicate, well recommended~

7. I brought two pair of MSD shoes from Aikohaku. Everything went very well and shipping took less than a week..!
      Also, the contact was nice and transaction smooth.

Thank you!

8. Aikohaku participated in my Happy Camille wig GO and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

9. aikohaku purchased an nDoll wig from me.

Payment was prompt and the transaction smooth.

Thanks, and enjoy! &#9829;

10. aikohaku participated in an Iplehouse group order I ran. She was prompt with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Ideal participant.

11. Aikohaku bought a wig for me and everything went perfect! Thanks so much :D

12. aikohaku commission me for a face-up and everything went great! Very nice person who was extremely patient with me when the commission took a bit longer than usual to finish. Kept communication, paid promptly, and was in general wonderful to work with!

Would LOVE to work with again in the future. :aheartbea Thank you so much!

13. Bought an IOS Anos head from aikohaku. Communication was prompt and friendly and the head was shipped out very fast and is exactly as described and as perfect as the photos showed~ I'd buy from aikohaku any time :)

14. Aikohaku did a full body blush on my Soom Idealian London doll (blushing from a dark chocolate skin down to a lighter skin tone) and he was just amazing. The detail is phenomenal and he successfully lightened the skin color of my doll. I couldn't be happier! I also got progress pictures, which were great! Aikohaku is amazing, and I would most certainly do business with him again.

15. I purchased a Luts event head from Aikohaku. Communication was great and the head was packaged very very well.

16. Aikohaku participated in my recent Iple GO, and everything went flawlessly. Fast pay, great communication...perfect GO member :)

17. aikohaku bought a pair of default Dearmine Doll legs from me ad was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was great and payment was prompt. overall a perfect transaction, thanks!

18. aikohaku bought my Resinsoul/Bobobie hybrid using partial cash and partial trade. They paid promptly, and their half of the trade was shipped out promptly. A+ seller and buyer! :D

19. aikohaku participated in my TATA Go! super great person to work with! payment was sent fast and communication was great! Thank you for such a great GO experience!

&#9834; d(&#8978;o&#8978;)b&#9834;

20. I sold a set of Soom thighs to aikohaku. It was a perfectly smooth transaction, payment was prompt, and I was informed as to their arrival. Great buyer.